Chapter 13

Kuro walked up to him and examined his face a little before now seeing the truth in front of him. He immediately said the name of the boy which he never thought he would say ever again?

Kuro: C-Chibi...?

Yukime or Chibi, scowled at the name.

Chibi: Do not call me that again.

The way he said it sounded so coldly responded, Kuro grimaces at that before he shook his head from the thought.

Kuro: Whatever. So...Why are you back...I thought you left Japan to Hokkaido.

Chibi: I did...But...My parents wanted me to move that because of... reasons?

Kuro stared at him. Reasons?

Kuro: What reasons...?

Chibi:....It's complicated...

Kuro rolled his eyes. Fine. If he wasn't going to tell then why should he even be bothered.

After all...He and Chibi were no longer friends...

And Kuro...would like to keep it that way.

Kuro: Shouta would be glad to see you again. At least he would wants to be friends with you again...

Only Shouta. Not Kuro.

Chibi:....Kuro...

Chibi tried to reach for him but Kuro pushed his hand away fiercely.

Kuro: Don't touch me. Just for the record...I hate you. Unless Shouta would want to see you. Don't bother me again or I will KILL you.

He spat at him with venom causing the other boy to back away.

"You were better never coming back into our lives...Yukime."

Chibi:......

With that, the dark hair boy disappeared into the corridors leaving the white hair boy in his thoughts.

Chibi: Damnit! So...he's still mad at me huh...well...he has every right to be...

After all...

"It was my fault that made our friendship broke apart..."

Chibi sighed feeling the pit in his stomach formed. Just as he walked down the hall, the memories begin to flood back in...

-Flashback-

He was still running...running all the way back to the playground. They were still following him.

Boy 1: Hey! Wait! Come back! We just want to talk to you!

Boy 2: For the love of God! Just listen! Stop running!

Chibi: -Gulp-

He made it back to the playground and hide behind one of the kiddie rides hoping that they didn't see him. He heard footsteps from the boys looking around for him.

Then they echoed further off into the distance.

Just when he thought he was safe.

Boy 2: There you are.

Yukime jumped at the sound of the boys voice and screamed. Boy 2 put his hands on his ears.

Boy 2: Oi. Stop screaming. I'm not going to hurt you.

Yukime:.....

Boy 2: Thank God...Shouta! I found him!

The brown hair boy named Shouta ran towards them. He had a look of glee spread wide into a grin.

Shouta: Good job Kuro!

Chibi: W-Why did you guys followed me!

Kuro:....Were you about to steal that toy from the store?

Yukime flinched and felt the tears fall from his eyes. He felt so guilty...and so dirty...he almost became a criminals just for the sake of making friends.

Chibi: -Sobs- M-My friends...told me too...They say if I don't do...then they'll make sure no one else will be my friend!!!!

Shouta and Kuro looked at each other as Yukime continued to cry.

Chibi: I'm so weak...so weak that everyone either ignores me or picks on me...I just...want to have friends...like everyone else do...

Shouta: Well! We'll be your friend!

Chibi:....Eh?

Kuro gave Shouta an eerie look.

Kuro: Shouta.

Shouta: Come on Kuro! Don't be like that! Just look at him!

Kuro: It was his own fault for being 'weak'. He should stand up for himself more and stop letting people walk over him. If he has time to cry, then he has time to make up for what he had done and get stronger. After all. No one likes a thief.

Shouta: Geez...Aren't you cold-hearted.

Kuro: Hmph.

Shouta: Ignore him! Anyway! What's your name?

Chibi: Y-Yukime Shirosaki.

Shouta: Long name...How about we call you Chibi?!

Kuro:....Shouta...We just met him.

Shouta: So what?! What do you say, do you like the name Chibi?

Chibi:...Yeah. It's actually kind of nice. Chibi...

Shouta: Yep. Chibi. Because you're so small~~~!

Shouta hugs him which sparked Kuro to show a bit of jealousy in his features.

Chibi was the only one who caught it but pretend not to notice.

Shouta: Come on Kuro! Group hug! We made a new friend!

Kuro: -Sighs-...Oh. Alright.

Shouta: Yeah! Never fight the power of friendship!

Kuro: Also...Those friends of yours...The ones who told you to steal one of those toys in the lobby.

Shouta: Yes...

Kuro made a dark grin.

Kuro: Give me their name and address.

Chibi: E-Eh?

Shouta: We're going to beat them up for you! We're going to fuck them up so hard that they'll never bully you again!

Chibi: Y-You guys....

After that, the so called friends that Yukime had never bullied him again...Thanks to Kuro and Shouta...

Ever since that day, Kuro and Shouta became Chibi's new best friends.  With them together, Chibi felt like their friendship could last a lifetime...

And nothing could stand between that...

....Or so he thought...

Chibi: It's my fault...It's all my fault...