Chapter 41

Gwen giggled and licked Bucky's nose. He deserved it for the crime of kissing her nose. He should have expected the silly behavior from his little wolf. He laughed and mock-huffed at her. "Hey! In wolfy form, fine, but come on!" He teased, though was laughing so hard that Gwen knew he wasn't really angry.

She giggled and licked his nose again to annoy him. "I'm in wolfy form," she reminded him, waving her tail for emphasis. She was always partially in wolf form thanks to Hydra's stupidity.

"No! You're human, just with some wolfy aspects." He tugged her tail and leaned to nibble on her fur ear. Bucky thought her wolf aspects just made her more... her. They were part of who she was.

She squeaked and purred in pleasure as he paid attention to her wolfy aspects. "Did you like the puppy? Wasn't she cute?" she asked, trying to keep the conversation going and not jumping to... well jumping Bucky.

"Too cute. Like it should be illegal. She is cuter than you, maybe." He teased.

She giggled. "I'll accept it, since she's a puppy. And puppies are adorable,"

Bucky laughed out right. "Speaking of pups. Umm..."

Gwen sat back and tilted her head with a very wolf-like gesture. "What about pups?"

"Well, if we ever try someday..." he gulped as he tried to come up with how to ask what he was curious about. Loki was much better with words than he was. "Any idea about what they would be? Werewolf, or human? Half and half, which characteristics of the wolf would they have?"

"Probably werewolf...." she said softly, watching for his reaction to that realization. "The werewolf gene is dominant..."

"Oh, okay. I don't mind. What if..." he was having issues admitting the possibility.

"What if?" she prompted gently

He sighed, "if the serum makes, made me infertile?"

She kissed him softly. "I love you, puppies or no. It's not a dealbreaker for me. If you're concerned, I have the equipment back at the tower to do the test," she offered "If you're interested in having puppies someday"

"Yes, I think so. I'd rather know sooner than later." There weren't any plans for puppies at the moment, but it would be important to know if they even could.

She nodded. "When we get back, I'll do the test," she promised.

Bucky leaned in to kiss her softly in return. The kisses led to more kisses, which led to them relocating to their tent. Bucky took great pleasure in slowly removing every article of clothing Gwen wore. He teased, licked, kissed. He showed her that he loved every inch of her, that he loved her for who she was. They came together with the sounds of nature around them. Gwen's wolf instincts were near the surface and she howled when she came, announcing her pleasure to every wolf in range.

Bucky chuckled before he raised his head and howled along with her. His completely human vocal cords couldn't quite manage the right sound, but the pair both laughed together, full of love and acceptance for them both.