Chapter 21

Bucky was beyond relieved that he had gotten Gwen to laugh, to relax, to forgive him for being an idiot and scaring her. He sighed, full of relief. "There is the laugh I've been missing," he told her fondly. She finally let go of her tail and hugged him around the waist, giving him a small, tentative smile when she did. Bucky smirked and caught her tail, petting it when he had. He loved her adorable squeak of surprise and her purrs of pleasure as he petted her tail, her eyes half-closing while he did.

He found himself curious about what would happen if he kept it up. He wondered if he kept up with stroking her soft fur and tugging lightly on her tail, if it could make her cum. So he decided to experiment and continued his ministrations. Gwen sagged against him, letting him hold her while she moaned softly at the sensations.

Bucky enjoyed all her little moans and noises and continued working her sensitive tail.

"James~" she moaned softly and he could hear the desire in her voice

"Oh? Yes my Gwenie? Are you having issues?" he asked too innocently. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. She gave him such the satisfying whimper in reply, her hips pressed against him as he continued to stroke her sensitive tail.

He smirked and led her back to his bedroom, tugging her with him. She followed so willingly, without question or hesitation. He locked the door behind them, not wanting to be interrupted. "Gwenie, can I make you feel good?"

"Please" she whimpered.

He undid her pants, pulling down her underwear too. He grabbed her wrists with his metal hand, holding them behind her back securely. "Tell me if I'm too rough. Okay?" he asked her gently. He didn't want to hurt or scare her. This was supposed to be fun for them both.

"I will" she agreed softly, but she was squirming in desire. Omegas really did have a kink about submitting to their chosen alphas. Even if Bucky wasn't a real alpha.

Bucky undid his buttons and zipper. His hand slid under her ass, to find her soft folds. Wet, almost dripping. "That's just from my playing with your tail?" he asked in awe. He knew she'd been excited, but not THIS excited.

She squirmed helplessly against his metal hand while his other hand fondled her wet folds, but she wasn't going anywhere. "And this," she admitted softly, indicating her captured wrists. Bucky loved how wet her folds were for him and moved her, bending her over the edge of the bed. He continued to hold her wrists as he pinned her to the bed.

He slid his fingers into her to make sure she was ready. She was soaked and Bucky grinned as he removed his fingers. He lined up and pressed into her gently, easily and she moaned loudly as he pinned her to the bed. As he thrust into her deeply, he bit her neck, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough for her to feel it.

He bit her neck, Similar to where his mark is. He thrusts into her, deeply.

She cried out in pleasure, trying to move her hips to meet his, but she was held fast in his grip. He reached under her to rub her clit as he thrust into her. He wanted her to cum first.

He always wanted her pleasured first.

It didn't take them long to find their pleasure. Her core spasmed as she cried out, milking him as he filled her.

Gwen panted trying to catch her breath. She knew he had filled her as she could feel the liquid trickle down he thighs even before he pulled out. He pulled out gently and turned her to face him.

Before he could move to clean himself up, she dropped to her knees in front of him and was an absolutely breathtaking sight as she carefully licked him clean, noting he'd been half hard already when she started the long careful strokes with her tongue. Bucky was stunned. She was licking the combination of their juices off of him.

The sight of her on her knees would be the death of him.

And what a wonderful way to die.

She licked him clean carefully, gauging if he was ready for a second round from her ministrations of her tongue stroking him. Bucky leaned his back against the wall, trying to keep standing upright. His eyes were fluttering from pleasure.

Gwen smiled and when he was clean, licked the tip of his cock a couple of times, teasing and testing.

"Oh, babydoll! You're getting even with me, aren't you?"

She giggled with delight. "Would I do such a thing?" she asked and licked the tip of him a couple more times before she gently took the head into her mouth.

Bucky wanted nothing more than to hold her hair and fuck her mouth. He had to hold himself back. He didn't want to hurt her or scare her away. She took him in inch by slow inch as she sucked and licked at him, eventually taking him in all the way to the hilt. "Oh fuck! You can do that?" He was in heaven, her throat was constricting around him.

She moaned softly in answer as she eased back an inch or two just to take him all again.

Her moan, sent vibrations up his shaft and it felt divine. His hips began to move, of their own accord.

She moved to match his rhythm, sucking on him and taking him deep in her throat, moaning softly at each deep thrust as Bucky was losing his mind. "I'm not going to last much longer."

She made a soft noise of assent and continued her work. She enjoyed making him lose his mind. He made the most delightful noises. His hand in her hair made her moan softly. He finally gave in and pulled her onto his dick, fucking her face. He was moving faster, so he didn't cut off her airway.

She gasped in surprise, but gave him a very delicious wonton moan as he fucked her face. His hand kept her head in place and she couldn't help the moan of desire at submitting to her alpha. Even if he wasn't a true alpha.

"Gwen! I'm cumming baby," he warned as his hips lost their rhythm as he began shooting into her mouth. She swallowed every drop of what he gave her and licked him as she eased him back out of her mouth. He released her hair when she had cleaned him.

Gwen was surprised when Bucky pulled her up to kiss him. Surprised that he didn't mind the taste of his cum in the kiss. She eventually broke the kiss and looked up at him. "You liked that?" she asked him softly.

He looked into her beautiful eyes with no hesitation. "Hell yes. Best blow job ever. But I've not had many to begin with." He was hinting at his own inexperience.

She smiled brightly "I'm glad" she told him warmly, glad to have made him so happy.