Chapter 13

When Bucky realized that she'd never had and orgasm, he knew he needed to put that to rights. He also knew that he couldn't move too fast with her. He didn't want to scare or hurt her. He finally came up with a game-plan and pulled her in for another deep kiss. She relaxed into him with a purr, sinking into the kiss. She trusted him, trusted the broken soldier with the tragic past. He wouldn't break that trust.

He carefully rolled them over so she was on her back under him and kissed her gently until she calmed again, reassuring her that she was safe with him. He wouldn't hurt her. He kissed down her jaw to her neck and smiled when she tilted her head back for him. She was purring in pleasure as he sucked and nipped at the sensitive spots on her neck. He trailed his kisses down her body and licked and kissed her breasts, fondling them with his hands as his tongue licked over the sensitive flesh.

She was soon squirming and moaning with pleasure under him.

She was also purring so loudly that he wanted to lay his head on her chest and listen to it rumble.

Instead, he trailed his kisses down her chest, her stomach, and finally stopped at her waistband. He shifted a little to unbutton her jeans. "Is this ok?" he asked her gently, watching her carefully for the slightest hint of a lie. She nodded her reply and lifted her hips to help him as he slid off her jeans and slid them off of her, tossing them to the side.

She reached up to stroke his hair, her hand trailing down his shoulder and arm. She was nervous about this, but he hadn't hurt her and he clearly wasn't about to.

Bucky sat back a little to look over the beautiful mostly naked woman in his bed and he couldn't believe he had gotten lucky enough to find her. He saw that her panties were damp and assumed that she, while being a doctor and of course knowing how babies were made, didn't quite understand why. Though that wasn't important at the moment. He rubbed his flesh fingers over the thin material and she moaned softly, moving her hips to meet him. He looked her in the eye. "Can I take these off too?" he asked her gently. He would ask permission for every step.

Consent was sexy and he was damn sure going to make sure he had it. He would stop the moment she said she was uncomfortable with something.

Luckily, now wasn't that moment. She nodded again. "I trust you," she told him, her voice husky with pleasure. She had felt the other emotion before when she'd gone through heat, though she hadn't truly associated it with desire, though that's what it was. She'd never felt it outside of her heat until now.

Bucky pulled off her underwear and tossed them aside too. He kissed her stomach, kissed lower, kissed her mound. He stroked her skin gently, stroked the hair that covered her mound, let his fingers explore her skin while she was relaxed and purring under him. He shook off his pants and boxers quickly and laid next to her on the bed. "Can I put my fingers... inside?" he wasn't quite sure of the phrasing of the question, but he hoped he was clear enough.

She looked confused for a moment as to why he would want to, but nodded easily enough. She was a bit distracted watching his very handsome body lying next to her on the bed and couldn't help trailing a finger down his chest. She'd seen plenty of naked men, but Bucky was definitely one of the best specimens of male she'd ever seen. She saw how hard he was, how large and how much girth he had.

It was intimidating, but she couldn't focus on that as his hand returned to her folds. He slid a finger inside of her, testing how tight she was. He absolutely didn't want to hurt her. His finger slid in easily. She tensed for a moment, but relaxed with a soft moan. When she had, he slid a second finger into her. He slid his fingers in deep, curling them to hit the pleasure points inside her. She gasped at the feeling of pleasure, squirming and becoming impossibly more wet around his fingers. He worked them in and out of her, gently at first, then increasing his speed as his thumb stroked her clit.

"Cum for me, little wolf," his voice was husky as he played her body like an instrument. His free hand moved and he stroked her tail, tugging on it gently as he stroked the soft fur. She cried out in pleasure as she came undone, her core constricting around his fingers as pleasure crashed over her. He kept rubbing her clit gently as she did, making her body spasm as he extended the orgasm as long as he could, giving her orgasm after orgasm until she was a panting exhausted mess under him, just from his fingers alone.

She finally came down from the high, gasping, she looked up at him with dazed, half-lidded, pleasured eyes. Bucky would never forget that intimate expression and he wanted to give her cause to have it again and again. "That was amazing," she managed to purr.

He chuckled and knew he had worn her out, sating her with pleasure and exhausting her with a wonderful first orgasm. He had succeeded in his goal. He wanted this to be a pleasant experience for her and he felt he had succeeded. He wasn't upset that they weren't having intercourse this time. He could move slowly so she'd be comfortable with him. She'd wanted to experience pleasure and felt safe with him, so he'd provided her with as much pleasure as she could handle. He also knew that she was too worn to finish what she had started. He lifted his wet fingers to his mouth, licking them clean and tasting her juices.

He then moved his hand to his cock, intending to finish himself off. She stirred from her daze she he did. She remembered that she hadn't finished him and was afraid that he'd be angry she got him all excited and didn't finish him. It was hard to think through the haze of pleasure and exhaustion and her body felt all limp and loopy. She made a small distressed noise.

He smiled warmly at her, pleased that she cared, but wanting her to calm. He was just glad that she was so pleasured. He and his hand were perfectly capable of finishing him off, she'd done more than enough and he wasn't going to ask it of her, especially when he'd done so well wearing her out. "Shh. Gwenie, I can do it. But if you want, you can wrap your hand around it to help," he soothed her gently.

Her panic ebbed and she accepted his compromise. She turned to face him, propping herself up on one elbow. Her other hand wrapped gently around his erection. She stroked him gently, while his hand worked himself hard and fast. His hips stuttered as they both worked him, though it was her soft hand and gentle touch (exhausted though it was) that had him gripping the sheets and moaning. His body tensed and his breathing hitched. She stroked him a couple more times before his cock throbbed. His hips bucked as his hot seed spilled over his stomach.

She purred and kissed him softly when he came down from his pleasure. "Happy?" she asked him softly as she curled up against his side to lay her head on his chest. She was fading fast now that they were both pleasured.

He nodded and smiled. He wanted more, but had to go slow with her. "Very happy, darlin, now get some rest. That many orgasms at once is bound to wear anyone out," he told her warmly and pressed a kiss to her forehead. He pulled the blanket up around them to keep her warm and smiled as she dozed off, safe, warm, and beyond happy in his arms.