Chapter 33

"I should probably clean up before training with Nat," Gwen told Bucky after some cuddles and rest. It didn't make much sense for her to shower before training when she would just get all sweaty and gross again, but she didn't want to go to training smelling like sex. She wasn't sure who on the team would be able to smell sex, but figured that at least Loki could. And she didn't want to answer questions about her sex life with Bucky.

Bucky smirked and watched her head into his shower. She was clearly at home in his suite. His room was becoming more of a shared space, while hers was becoming a glorified closet. He looked over the bed and smiled, noting it would be the nest that she wanted and needed when she went into heat, but that subject hadn't been broached yet with her. He wouldn't press her and would let her tell him when she was ready.

Gwen showered quickly and came back out wearing her robe before she rummaged in his dresser for her clothes. Some of her clothes had started living in his room. He didn't mind. He liked it and the feminine touches in his space. He noticed as she came back into the room that her body wash and shampoo scented the air. He found it soothing.

She gave him a warm smile when she was clean and dressed, her hair and tail dry. He couldn't help returning the smile. "You'll come and find me before you leaving for the mall and movies, right?" He asked, a bit overprotective. He didn't like her going out alone.

She nodded and grinned. "I'm sure I'll be back up here for another shower after training with Nat. I just didn't want to go smelling like sex,"

Bucky smirked at her in reply. "But it's such a good scent on you," he winked, telling her that he was teasing. She giggled before she left for training.

Bucky went to spend time with the guys, seeing how Tony, Steve and Sam were doing. Tony and Steve stiffened when they saw him, expecting him to still be pissed. Bucky tried to relax, tried to sit with them and talk. They all stiffened when Gwen entered the cafeteria where the guys were eating breakfast. She was wearing a leotard with a little wrap around her hips, shoes in one hand. Clearly, she'd been about to start her training. The guys left her alone, not wanting to spark Bucky's temper. She stole an apple on her way back to training. Nat had insisted that she eat something.

Bucky glared at her. "You better eat more for lunch," he told her firmly. He didn't like how little she was eating, knowing her metabolism was high.

She kissed his cheek. "I will. Nat just insisted that I eat something before training," she explained. She rushed off back to the training room before she was late. She didn't want to risk Nat's anger.

Bucky smiled and watched her leave, that tail getting his attention, especially with that skimpy non-outfit.

"Ballet?" Sam asked, noting the shoes in her hand. "Thought she was training with Nat this morning," he commented.

Bucky nodded, turning his attention back to his friends and away from his girlfriend and her amazing tail. "Hydra had taken up the idea of using ballet for training, like the red room did. So they can train together now. She enjoyed the dancing and Nat now has a partner," he explained. He loved seeing both of them happy at getting to train together and get back to something they actually enjoyed.

Sam smirked "Besides her making you partner her?" It wasn't clear which 'her' Sam was talking about, but either of them could bully Bucky into doing whatever they wanted easily.

Bucky rolls his eyes. "I don't do ballet, I'm too bulky."

Sam laughed, then smirked. "You're not down there watching them?" He teased.

Bucky shook his head. "I'm good. I don't want to suffocate Gwen. Besides, I need to be able to walk."

Sam laughed harder, enjoying teasing Bucky Bucky ate, while listening about new gadgets from Stark and catching up with the guys.

After about an hour of training, a happy little werewolf hugged Bucky around the shoulders from behind and kissed his cheek. She smelled of sweat and hard work, but was beaming in delight "You have fun, Gwen?" Bucky asked her warmly, glad to see her so happy.

She beamed, lighting up in joy and excitement. "Such fun" she told him, her tail wagging happily.

Bucky got up, carefully extricating himself from her grip and got her some eggs and bacon. "Here, have a late breakfast."

She sighed in loving exasperation and took a seat. "Overprotective alpha" she said fondly as she took a seat, still in her leotard from practice.

Bucky placed the plate in front of her, then stood behind her, massaged her shoulders. "Yeah, so what? You're not complaining," he said fondly.

"Just informing you you're being overprotective. You might've forgotten" she teased, purring as she ate her breakfast

"Me, forgetful?" He nuzzled her neck, enjoying the scent and feel of her, even exerted from training.

"It could happen" she purred. She ate her breakfast and looked up at him. "Happy now?"she asked when her plate was empty.

Bucky liked her smarting off. "For now, little one."

She smiled and stood, standing up on her tiptoes so she could kiss him softly. "Quick shower, then we'll head out for the movie" she told him and bounced off, tail waving happily while Bucky watched her go.

Tony spoke up then. " Definitely smitten with her," he teased fondly. It wasn't like he could talk, as he was completely in love with Pepper. "Pepper has those days too," he added fondly.

"Of course he is smitten," Loki replied from where he was sipping on his tea nearby. "What days of Lady Potts are you referring to?" He asked curiously and cordially. He and Stark didn't get along very well, but he made an attempt.

"When she smarts off and I'm enjoying it. He likes a girl with attitude too," Stark explained with a shit-eating grin.

Loki inclined his head. "She has a bit of spunk under the years of abuse." He liked the little wolf and wouldn't stand anyone being mean to her.

Steve added in, "Buck needs someone to sass him,"

The group laughed at Bucky's expense and he took it like a man, enjoying the friendly teasing and having friends again. Gwen came back into the room wearing an adorable sundress and sandals. There was nothing to hide her ears and tail. She usually did when she was going out, but she was going with a group, so she should be safe enough.

Bucky stood when she entered, old fashioned manners meeting the fact that he was going with them. "Well, I have my girl and the ladies to escort on their day out. Bye boys!" He told his friends.

"Have fun carrying the shopping bags!" Tony called as they left.