Chapter 31

Bucky cupped her cheek with one hand, his metal arm wrapping around Gwen's waist to hold her close to him. He kissed her deeply, his hand stroking past her cheek to her hair, tangling in it. She purred loudly for him, her tail waiting as she got more excited by the kisses. Bucky smirked into the kiss and grabbed her tail to play with it, to rile her up as it was so sensitive. He got the moan he'd been looking for and she leaned against him, pressing herself against him and against the hardening bulge in his pants. That only made her move against him as he stroked the sensitive tail.

Bucky's mind moved to something naughtier than a couple of stolen kisses in their gazebo. Gwen was wearing a dress and the had a private gazebo where no one was going to dare interrupt them. The question, as always, was would she be up to it? He'd never do anything with her that she didn't want to. Consent was always sexy and mandatory.

Bucky let go of her enough to sit down on the bench in the gazebo. He looked up at her with desire in his eyes as he undid his pants. His erection sprang free as he undid the zipper and he watched her expression for her reaction. He would stop if she was uncomfortable or didn't want to do this.

He saw the concern flash in her eyes and a spike of fear. He recognized it as the fear of getting caught since they were out in the open. Or at least so she thought. "James?" She asked softly, her voice full of that concern. She didn't want to get caught and didn't realize that they were perfectly safe out in the gazebo.

Bucky would respect her if she didn't want to, as always. Consent was sexy.

"Yes, Gwen? I'm desperate for you. You're addictive and I don't think I can walk to our room until... until I can get rid of this," he gestured to his hard cock, the smirk and teasing in his eyes clearly told her that he was teasing, flirting, but wouldn't pressure her. "But I'll manage if you're uncomfortable," he added quickly to avoid pushing her into something she wasn't comfortable with.

"It's safe?" she asked him softly. She wasn't saying no, just concerned about being found, or somehow otherwise unsafe. She went to him and sat on his lap, straddling his legs, hiding his erection under her dress.

Bucky noted very quickly that the naughty little creature wasn't wearing panties under her dress. That made this much easier and said something about her willingness to have sex with him that evening. "It's very safe. No one will come out here tonight, and there are no cameras that can see what we do in the gazebo," he promised, giving her open blunt honesty to reassure her.

She nodded then and lit up, her tail wagging and eager once she knew she was safe. She leaned in to kiss him with a purr. Bucky caught her lips with his, his arms tight around her as he held her on his lap. His hips moved, grinding himself against her, though not entering her quite yet. Not until he'd stroked her tail, gotten her good and wet and needy. Only when he felt her soaking against his thighs did he let her shift to slide him in inside of her.

"Oh, my Gwenie. You're amazing, always loving me. Even when I thought I was unlovable," Bucky moaned as he felt her stretch around him, as she accepted his length and girth with an ease that he hadn't expected anyone to be able to do.

"You? Unloveable?" She asked and was honestly confused how that could be. She was so adorable as she tried to focus on the conversation even when she was so needy for him.

"Yeah... especially when I was first recovering."

She kissed him sweetly. "I don't believe you could be unloveable, James. We both did things for Hydra we're not proud of"

He kissed her tenderly. "You are the brightest part of my life."

She purred and kissed him just as tenderly. "I love you more than anything" she replied and ran her fingers through his hair as she kissed him. He moaned and bucked his hips, to give friction. She cried out, gripping his hair tighter as she rocked with him. The pair fell into a rhythm as they kissed, her tail swishing over his legs.