hell

"We go through hell and back together."

We're currently at the chateau trying to figure out a way to help John B. We've got different ideas but well.. some of them are good and others are.. risky. "I will declare under oath", Sarah says, "I've been there as well." "Shoupe didn't listen to me and even if you did, it's only you, John B and I, whereas Ward, Rafe, Rose and Gavin's word has already been heard", I regret. "Then I have to talk to my sister." "Sister", JJ scoffs not really believing that it's a good idea. "Kie, can I get your phone? Wheezie is the only one apart from us who can witness that Rafe wasn't at home." 

"Wheezie?", JJ repeats in disbelief. "I don't know what else to do. I've caused this and now I'll do everything to get us out of it." "Wheezie, what a great idea", JJ holds against it, "She is right about one thing. We have to do something. Our friend is like a prisoner of war, okay? He's being kept imprisoned and they already plan his death and we watch them without doing something about it?" 

"J, she didn't say we don't do anything. We have to figure something out", I try to calm him down before Kie yells at him. "Okay and what's his plan? Do you want to kidnap Shoupe or what?" "He would have deserved it", I mumble shrugging my shoulder. Kidnapping Shoupe? Definitely not the worst idea. "Maybe. The idea isn't even as bad", JJ agrees with my inner thoughts and I begin to wonder when I became like that. Usually, I would stop JJ from thinking about it.. Am I adjusting myself to him? 

"Oh it's not?" "That's for sure the worst idea that I've heart", Pope comments as well as Sarah. "Pretty bad." "Sorry but stay out of this, alright?", JJ kind of snaps at Sarah so I hit his arm. "Be nice to her", I reproach him. "Fine", JJ mutters and turns to Pope, "Pope, we've done everything the way you wanted but-" "Okay and what's your plan? We attack the jail with weapons?" 

"Pope, I just want you to understand that they've got one of us sitting there and we're sitting here? No, we're going to get him out. We're going to do something." "JJ, we won't attack the jail, that's not going to happen", Pope makes clear. "Fine, sit in your chair and do nothing. I'll see what I can do. I'll do something even if it means that I have to do it alone." "Okay", Kie shrugs. I give JJ a sign that he should wait for me and turn to Kie when he's gone. 

"I'll go after him and make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid." "And I'll go to my parents and ask them for money", she replies. "Do you think that will work? I asked my parents to help him out and they're still on Ward's side", I doubt. "It doesn't matter. I have to ask them at least." "Okay, I'll go with you then but talk to JJ before. Let's meet at home, okay?", I suggest and she nods. 

"Be careful", Pope warns me, "I don't want you to be in trouple." "She's enyoing it, surely", Kie teases me, "Ever since she's been with that explosive boy she started enyoing danger. They match." "Hey!", I say offended but chuckle for the first and probably last time until John B is free, "And thanks, I guess." It's an actual compliment by Kie who was against our relationship in the beginning.

"J, what are you planning?", I ask him worriedly. I hope he's got a good idea and none that would put him in danger. "I don't know yet.. but I'll figure it out. Just.. trust me with this, okay? I won't get hurt", JJ says like some hero in an action movie would and I furl my brows. "Well, now you're worrying me eventually." "You trust me right?" "Of course", I nod and he comes closer to me and gets me closer to him by laying his hand in my neck. 

"I love you and I hope that you will still feel the same tomorrow", JJ whispers and kisses me before he turns around. Is he about to leave? What was that? "J, wait up!", I call for him before he walks away so he looks at me again, "What the hell are you planning?" "It's better if you don't know." I roll my eyes. Stubborn JJ playing the hero. I'll make sure he'll get his own movie if this is all over. I step closer to him and lay my arms around his waist and smile at him warmly. 

"You might be right. Still, we're a team. So I won't let you do it alone." "Iz, no. It'll be dangerous." "I don't care, JJ! Was surfing during a storm with you dangerous? Yes. Were we in danger when we broke in the motel room? Yeah. Was it dangerous when we had to hide from those men who wanted to shoot us? Hell yes. There have been so many dangerous activities that we've done the past weeks that I can't even name them all and still, I'd do it all over with the others and especially with you. And even if you think breaking in this damn jail will help.. Hell, I'd rather do it with you than let you do it alone or sit here in a safe place." 

"Wow.. Iz", JJ says slowly and surprised, "Do you mean it like that?" "Of course, dumbass. Just promise me one thing", I tell him as he pulls me into his arms and rests his head on mine. "Don't ever make me sit in a court room and hear a case against you. I couldn't handle it if I had to watch you sit there." "I promise that I'll do anything to prevent us from going through that." I can hear JJ chuckling lightly and sigh relieved. "I could say it a hundred times more often. I love you, Iz. So freaking much." "You're my ride or die", I confess to him and also laugh lightly knowing that this situation is anything but easy and still we're here together. We came so far.