ultimatum

"We could all be friends so why are you rivals?"

"Oh, JJ", I chuckle, "I don't even like gentlemen. I need a dickhead like you." JJ joins me laughing until we decide that the others shouldn't have to wait any longer and leave the room.

"Hey, Iz." "Hm?", I reply as we walk back to the balcony. "Now that I've said it, I could tell you all the time that I love you." "Now that you say it, you could make up for making me say it first", I smile at him while we sit down back where we were before.

"So, you two are not breaking up?", Pope asks. "Not breaking up." "How about you guys, Iz, John B? Are your egos fine now?" "My ego is perfectly fine all the time", I shrug, "Ask him."

"I mean.. great hyocrisy to dump me for a rule and be with JJ but your choice", John B shots back but shakes his head afterwards, "I'm fine with it, I even think you two fit together but whenever I wanted talk to you about it, you said it was fine. And I really didn't understand what happened."

"I don't know it either. We kind of ruined it anyways by thinking we dumped each other", I chuckle slightly, "I didn't want you to tell me it was just friends with benefit but now I don't care about it anymore. I'm happy for the two of you, Sarah and John."

"I expected you to say we were only hooking up. But I'm glad we've talked about it. Come here", John B chuckles standing up to hug me which I react to, "Thanks, Iz. I'm happy for you, too."

"What about me?", JJ asks from behind jokingly, "You're not happy for me, your buddy?" "Actually, JJ, just surprised that you would settle down." "That's fair."

I let myself fall down next to Sarah and hold her hand because Kie wouldn't be able to hold back her anger anymore and her main problem is still Sarah. I am really surprised and glad that she stayed here although she heard John B and I talking about us as well which is not really the situation a girl would want to be in.

"Now stop with the bullshit", Kie takes her chance to snap at John B, "If she's in, I'm out." "Kie, it's only Sarah, you've been friends", I chip in, "And you can't make John B choose." "Oh, the liar wants to say something? Fine, it's either them or me."

"What the hell, Kie?", JJ shots at her, "You're moving on thin ice here." "I don't let myself in for an ultimatum", John B simply replies.

"No, I'm interested. Who do you choose? Them or me?" "Both." "Now he made a point", JJ whistles, before Kie storms out.

"Everyone's going to be overjoyed, hm? I'll leave now." "Sarah, no-" "I'll let you all talk about it. Inform me."

"I would like to say that you've handled that perfectly", JJ comments. "Actually, you were the first one to spill out secrets with the difference that you twisted Iz around your little finger", Pope mumbles what really makes me laugh. "He's got a point there, big boy."

"Do you've got anything to eat in here, John?", I ask. This discussion made me hungry and it can take some time until Pope comes back from talking to Kie. "Probably not."

"We could finish what we started", JJ suggests instead while the three of us are going inside. "Oh, no, no, no. You two are banned from entering my bedroom. You're going to have to be satisfied with the couch or the garden from now on. I've got Sarah now."

"Oh and you think she'll do it with you anytime soon?", I ask arching an eyebrow. "Hey, you're hurting my boys' feelings", JJ pretends to be shocked.

"She didn't even do it with Topper and they've been dating for months", I explain them my thoughts. "Are you comparing Topper and I?" John furrows his eyebrows but throws a chocolate bar to me.

"Thanks, dickhead. I'm just saying she might need some time. Don't get high hopes." "You actually sound like I was expecting her to have sex with me." "You started it."

"Yeah, Iz and I have great sex. Wouldn't want you to miss out on that. I mean.. not with my girl", JJ adds, "Not anymore." "Your girl, huh?", I look up to him with a smile.

"I think I'm starting to understand Kie. You two are annoying." "Just saying how it is, dude. Last year you were the one telling me about good sex with that pogue. Wait-" "You were talking to JJ about us?"

"Oh my god, I know every detail of my best friend and girlfriend", JJ opens his eyes widely and looks at us disgustedly, "I'm never going to be able to look at you normally. I need a beer. Someone give me a beer."

"Calm down, boy." "Wait, then-", John B stops himself looking at me, "Ugh. Hand me one, too." "What?", I snap sarcastically, "Did you draw us for a better understanding?"

"No, JJ told me everything about you, too", John B groans letting his head fall back into his neck, "I thought it's funny until now."

"Oh my god, why am I even friends with you boys?", I mutter to myself. "For good sex?", JJ jokes with a grin. Well, they seem to be over it already.

"Wait, you knew that we would tell them eventually so John B would know it's been me", I wonder looking at JJ and take his beer. "Yeah, you've got a point. Didn't worry about that." "Wow, you boys are literally worse than Kie, Sarah and I."

❥ 

"What does she say?", John B asks Pope as he comes back from talking to Kie. "That you guys are dickheads." "Tell us something new", I grumble.

"It's easy, you decide for Kie", JJ shrugs his shoulders. "Let's turn this around to make you understand his situation", I suggest, "Kie is angry with me, too. She said 'them or me'. Who would you choose?" "You, of course."

"Easy said when it's just theoretically", Pope helps me making the point. "No, I can't decide." "Could you decide between Sarah and Iz?"

"JJ", I groan. When will we ever be done with that topic? "No and if it wasn't for Sarah today, I wouldn't decide between Kie and Iz either." "Thank you, John."

"And now we don't get a move on because a pussy turned your head? Kie might calm down with Iz around but she won't accept Sarah. And you know that we can't do it without her", JJ argues.

"And I can't do it without Sarah. Both have to be in." "I would like to do it with Sarah, too", I agree taking a sip from JJ's beer.

"Since when are you so close to princess kook?", JJ questions. "We've just never talked about it", I shrug.

"Good luck, guys", Pope throws in sarcastically. "I know that it's my fault but it's our problem. I've got a plan and you twerps are going to help me."