Chapter ♞ 27: Failing At Life

A/N Chapter name based off of my current mood. A good thing is I got MMD so I can animate random crap now and Vocaloid3 with Hatsune Miku's English voice and YOHIOloid's as well :) excited

i apologize deeply if this long awaited update is bad

Now, you would have gotten home faster if you hadn't forgotten your phone.

Admittedly you knew that it was your fault.

The current events had been replaying in your head multiple times so even though you just had the small cellular device in your hand, you hadn't noticed you left it on the park the park bench. Whenever you happened to get distracted everything else around you turned to oblivion.

And, with luck currently not on your side, a downpour looked as if it were brewing. Everyone by now were inside their houses and grey clouds accumalated in the sky. The school's stupid dress prohibited you from moving at 'fast-like' pace and by the time you had reached the bench were you and Hikaru had spent time together, trickles of water were dropping down from the air.

The phone was just as you had left it, the only difference was that the screen had two droplets of rain water.

Might as well check my notifications... checking your phone frequently was a habitt.

As soon as you unlocked on your phone it revealed 20+ messages and multiple missed phone calls from both of your parents.

Looks like you were sprinting hom.

~

When you got to your apartment building, all seemed decent. Some of the lights in other apartments were on and the only sounds you could hear were from the rain that was dropping harder each passing second.

"Mom! Dad!" You shouted as you panted through the unlocked front door. Your H/L H/C hair no longer looked vibrant since it was damp from the nearly thundering rainstorm outside and mud caked the bottom half of your dress. Since your dress was huge for no apparent reason, it constantly picked up unwanted dirt and twigs caught on easily to it.

The atmosphere of your home was oddly quiet.

"Parents?" You questioned aloud again as you slung your bag next to your now ruined shoes.

"Y/N? Have a seat," your mother asked from the livingroom.

Quietly you made your way toward her only to regret the decision. Both of your parents sat side by side on the opposite side of the dining table and your mother held a piece of paper. An open envelope had been discarded on the table.

"Is everything alright? I don't think I should sit because my dress... isn't clean..."

"Do you want me to be blunt?" Your mom wasn't happy and you dad appeared just as upset but he kept silent.

"I guess," you replied since she didn't give you much of an option. Looking directly at your mother only made you more intimidated.

"You're failing Y/W/S (your worse subject/a class that matters). The Dean of the school contacted us and we spoke with himl throroughly. If this continues, we'd have to start paying this school's tuition- something we can't afford."

"Wait, what? Failing?" Yes, you had been distracted lately but you didn't believe it was to the extent of you failing a whole class! Had the Host Club been pulligng your grades down? "I'm actually failing?" The questioned was aimed more towards yourself than your parents.

Suddenly your dress felt ten times heavier and your mood worsened. Everything negative felt intensified.

"Y/M/N, she's soaking wet and may catch a cold. We should let her change." Your dad finally said a few words and gave you an almost apologetic look. Your mother, however kept her look stern.

School, from her perspective, was to always be taken seriously.

"Y/N, I sure hope you aren't worrying about boys. They shouldn't be affecting your main goals in life,"

Wasn't she just cheering me on a few weeks ago?

"I-I'm going to go change and then go to bed," you spoke quietly as you wandered to you began to wander towards your room.

"Y/N, no more after school. Until final exams, keeping up your grades should be your only priority!" Was what your mom called after you.

You glanced at the phone still in your hand, and tossed it softly onto your mattress.

Did you really might have to leave Ouran?

~

"Y/N, do you wanna go to the cafeteria together?" Haru asked in a nonchantly voice. You shook your head and gave her a weak smile. Gently you clolsed your locker door with two heavy textbooks in your arms.

"No, uh I'm gonna go to the library. During lunchtime it's usually free of people," you told her.

"Are you sure? Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai said they had treats today..."

"I'm alright, honestly."

Witht hose words you both parted and you made your way through the less crowded hallways. About halfway towards the library you happen to stumble upon your two favorite people.

Hikaru and Kaoru.

They both were actually laughing together and appeared fairly happy... and deep down you felt and odd tinge of emotion in the pit of your stomach.

You walked the opposite way before either of them could see you.

Something in the back of your mind was telling you that if they started to speak to you, you'd ruined their moment.

Maybe it'd be best for everyone if you just stayed away.

A/N

i have ideas and a main idea of where im going with the book

i just have no idea how to write it