Chapter ♞ 16: The Shopping Disaster (1)

Is this what your life has come too? Entertaining guys that had nothing better to do?

Well you knew one thing: You had things to do that were ten times more important.

When Haru told you that it was okay for you to take a break you nearly knocked down your chair and table, trying to get away from everything.

The boys were too much and this atmosphere was to different. It was later in the school year, so every one of your other friends were busy writing essays and doing homework and couldn't actually spend quality time with you.

Going into a back room that was hidden from guests, you turn on the light. There were water bottles in a bucket of ice meant for the Hosts, and you gladly took one.

It wasn't until a voice spoke, that you nearly screamed.

"Why were you going to scream?" Kyoya asked, as he shut his laptop screen.

"Why were you in here sitting in the dark? I didn't even see you!"

"Exactly. You didn't know I was in here. If you didn't see me, I highly doubt Tamaki will be able to find me." He said with a growing annoyed looked. Tamaki must've done something to piss him off.

Taking another sip of your water, you walked over to him and lifted up the laptop screen.

"What were you working on?" You asked curious. You were surprised he didn't snatch your hand away when you were opening his laptop, but you figured out why.

There was a passcode that needed to be entered, in order to log in.

"Things for the Host Club. They don't need your concern, unless you're interested in the finances behind buying tea and new themes that that IDIOT Tamaki keeps suggesting." He had a strange smile when he called Tamaki an idiot.

"Nevermind..."

"Oh, Y/N I've figured out a way you can repay me."

"Wait, this Host Club thing isn't torture enough?!" You harshly placed the water bottle on a nearby table.

"This task is quite simple actually, and it's for a different debt. That maid costume cost quite a bit." He commented, as he fixed his glasses.

"But those are paid for by the Host Club!"

He completed disregarded the fact that you spoke. Whenever you spoke anyway, he managed to twist your words into something that benefited him.

"On the rare occasion that my father asks what kI've been up toi I of course tell him my most recent affairs-" When did this turn into his life story, you thought to yourself, -"and that's why I need you to take me to this 'Commoner's Market' again. My father would like to sample some of the 'Commoner' coffee." He finished and smiled at you.

"I don't have a choice do I?" You asked with a solemn expression.

"Nope." He answered while still smiling.

"Well if she goes, I go!" You heard Hikaru chant behind you.

You whip around and see him casually standing the doorway, with his hand in his pocket. He smiled when you turned around, and you just blushed.

(Depending on the ending you chose on the last chapter, some dialogue with Hikaru/Kaoru may or may not apply to you. Or you can choose both idc.)

After what happened the day before, you couldn't look at him the same. Everything was still fresh in your mind so you just couldn't look him in the eyes.