Chapter ♞ 36: Dates n' Fancy Tuna (4)

*Casually blasts the OHSHC Opening* I'm gonna re-write this story with a boy OC because I like yaoi. There will be sexual tension fufu (I have been inspired by MikaYuu smut). Who would read it?

"Hikaru I'll shove you into the water if you keep rocking this stupid boat," you grumbled as your body swayed side to side, though Hikaru's soft laughter was constant.

"It's the tunnel of love Y/N, lighten up." He purposely nudged your shoulder with his and awaited for your response. You could only offer him another one of your infamous stern glares but the queasy feeling in your stomach returned once more as Hikaru moved the small boat.

Kill me.

Prior to the current moment, Hikaru had offered to buy you any food you wanted as long as you agree to let him choose the first ride you two went on first. Of course you didn't deny the offer. Sadly, ice cream, cotton candy, two hot dogs and a soft drink weren't agreeing with your body or your life decisions.

The pink hearts hanging on the wall only reminded you of the cotton candy that had tasted so good when it had dissolved on your tongue but was now tearing you apart from the inside out, and the water that was pushing your small boat along was a constant prompt as to what was about to come out from your system.

A gross liquid.

"Y/N~" Hikaru's voice had return a bit louder than last time and he peered at your face. The queasy expression was worrying him. "..Y/N? Do you really want to get off that badly?" Hikaru's warms hands went to either side of your face, and you looked at his fretting expression. His action only made you two closer, though.

As if the small seat didn't confine you both, enough.

"Please let go before I-" You stopped talking as something vile slowly crept up your throat.

Food was suppose to be your friend, not your enemy.

"It's just us two you don't have to act shy," Hikaru chuckled and closed his amber eyes as he squeezed your cheeks. "...Though I guess I don't get to see you act shy to often."

I'm not acting shy I'm about to blow.

"Hikaru- you really shouldn't be so clo-"

"..." As if he finally understood your message, Hikaru released your soft cheeks but went to ruffling your hair gently in a matter of moments. "How about after the ride, we go get some candy? I only have about an hour left so I just want to see you enjoy yourself."

You could see how earnest Hikaru's intentions were, and the fact that you were a mere second away from vomiting in the crystal water shimmering below you, made the sickening feeling settle in the pit of your stomach.

Eventually you swallowed back your pride -amongst other things- and turned to him. You gave him the hints of a small smile and any signs of disgust gradually washed away from your face. "If you focus only on me having a decent time, wouldn't that be boring for yourself?"

For a moment, the lights in the Tunnel O' Love simmered down and the passageway through the water became smoother. The ride was coming to an end, and an actually smiled appeared on your face.

You would be near a trashcan soon.

"Honestly seeing you happy is enough for me. At least then, I know it's genuine happiness since it's coming from you." Hikaru's voice was smooth and comforting, and it was a tone you didn't hear from him often.

It was amazing how in a small moment the boy could change into someone who was constantly clinging to you, to a person who appeared calm and held a soothing aura.

You just nodded your head in agreement with his previous comment. Though you were distracted since the ride was almost over.

"But kissing would be nice. Maybe getting to second base wouldn't be too bad either." Hikaru voice was bright again and you could already sense his childish grin without even having to turn towards him... and you could hear the hint of earnesty in his voice. This boy was being serious.

"No, you pervert." Besides that fact that you were now completely flustered, and Hikaru was quite content with the expression you held that was caused by him, you couldn't possibly kiss him and he especially wasn't touching your prized possessions.

Not your precious boo-

Quickly, you held up a single finger and put it in front of Hikaru's face. A light breeze blew through tunnel as the exit came even nearer. It only slightly ruffled both your's and Hikaru's hand but it provided a small wave of coolness over your slightly heated skin. "A single kiss." You bargained.

Amber eyes leaned closer to your face once more, and this time Hikaru didn't stop when your faces were just inches apart. Instead, he waited until your nose prodded against one another before closing his eyes. "I was kidding ya know?"

"Huh-" A soft pair of lips were harshly pressed against yours, and before you had time to realize what was happening properly, a hand was being pressed against your lower back. The kiss tasted sweet, most likely since Hikaru had eaten some of the cotton candy as well, and you fought the urge to close your eyes and enjoy it. 

Eventually your hands fumbled around and gingerly wrapped around Hikaru's neck, as you slowly pulled yourself closer. Your eyelids lowered steadily as Hikaru began to slightly overpower you, and the simple kiss was going beyond the boundaries you had set.

...Not that you were complaining.

With one hand still resting on your back, and the other caressing your soft cheeks and slowly moving to entangle itself in your hair, it seemed that you were in an odd predicament to say the least.

Would you guys rather ride a rollercoaster with Hikaru or ferris wheel? (Also it says earnesty isn't a word?) Not edited cause I'm a hoe.

I made a This Crush page because I'm also trash that really wants your love { http://www.thiscrush.com/~bryanime }