03: A New Start

(Chapter-3)

A week later...

(Y/N's POV)

Today would be my first day at my new school, Seoul National High School. I checked out the reviews on the internet and discovered that it is the most reputable institute in Seoul.

The fees are also hefty. Simply said, children from well-to-do families and even certain top students are able to get admission to the school. I am wondering if I will be ignored or if I will be able to make new friends over there.

I decided to have my breakfast that my mother made for me before leaving for the office.

Woahh!! Pancakes!! My favourite!!

I exclaimed in my mind. I am a big fan of pancakes.

I left for my school after a few minutes because I didn't wish to make a bad impression on my teachers on the very first day.

I decided to go by walk to the school because it wasn't too far from my new aboard.

I was just listening to the music while going towards the school gate when a bike suddenly whooshed past me, making me feel like I had just reincarnated.

(Jake's POV)

I was just having a sweet ride on my bike when suddenly a girl invaded my way and was about to get hit by my bike, but miraculously, I applied the brakes at the right moment, making me feel like I was just about to lose a thousand lives. I don't know why I felt that I had to save her somehow... I feel odd.

"Are you blind, bitch?!" I shouted at the girl, gathering the attention of all the people present near the school gate.

But the girl didn't even turn around when I called her and just kept walking.

Her attitude made me feel angry and embarrassed at the same moment because we own the school and we too have a damn reputation here.

People started giggling when the girl ignored me and walked past me, making me fume in anger.

I held a student who was giggling continuously and slapped him hard, making everyone shiver in fear and making them realize on whom they were laughing.

Yes... that is the power we hold over here. I will see that bratty girl later because right now I am running out of time for the class.

A few minutes later...

As soon as I entered the class, it had already commenced and shit the realization hit me: I WAS VERY LATE TO THE CLASS!!!!