35: Inculpate

(Chapter - 35)

(Chapter - 35)

(Author's POV)

Y/N was extremely terrified due to the sudden havoc around her. Her mind was not able to process anything at that time, as she had never in her life faced a situation like this.

"Am I going to die today?" Y/N mumbled to herself as she felt someone barge open the door that led to her room.

A shiver went down her spine, thinking of the deadliest things that could happen to her at any moment.

She could hear some marching footsteps from her room and someone throwing her things out of their place out of frustration.

That is when she suddenly heard her phone ring.

"Ohh shit! I am doomed now!" She cursed.

"Hello Sunghoon~" The person picked up Y/N's phone and immediately greeted the person.

"The hell, dude! Where is my sister?" Sunghoon screamed on the other side.

Apparently, the phone was on speaker and Y/N could also hear the conversation. She let out a sigh while listening to Sunghoon's tone.

"Your sister is with me. What will you do now?" The person said it out cynically while swiftly opening up the bathroom door and grabbing Y/N by her hair.

"Nothing-" Sunghoon was interrupted by Y/N.

"Pardon? Are you going to leave me here to die, huh?!" Y/N screamed at Sunghoon while crying.

"Don't create a fuss right now, Y/N, let me finish first!" Sunghoon also screamed from the other end.

"We are coming over to you, Eunwoo. We have killed all your guards that came along with you! Better yet, surrender yourself! If I even see a scratch on her, I will make sure this is your last day on this blue planet!" Sunghoon warned him.

"Leave my hair, you stupid poop!" Y/N hissed out as Eunwoo tugged on her even more. She felt as if her scalp was ripping apart from the pain.

"What did you call me?" Eunwoo asked angrily.

"I called you a stupid poop, dumb bitch!" She shouted out, causing the latter to hiss due to the ear-deafening voice.

"SHUT UP!" Eunwoo shouted angrily, landing a hard slap on her face.

"You indeed are a troublesome person, just like your brother. Am I right, Sunghoon?" Eunwoo asked sadistically.