53: Strangeness

(Chapter - 53)

(Chapter - 53)

"Y/N why did you throw that out?" Sunoo asked, a bit concerned. Y/N, on the other hand didn't reply back and was void of any emotions. "Hyung, tell her to talk, she won't utter a word out of her mouth." Ni-ki complained as Sunoo looked back towards him from the rear mirror and drove to the school.

As soon as they reached the school, Y/N immediately stepped off the car when Ni-ki was about to catch up with her, he was pulled back by Sunoo. "Keep an eye on her." Sunoo said to him, to which Ni-ki nodded and they both too, went to their respective classes.

During the recess, Ni-ki sat among his friend group that included Y/N. Yes, they both had mutual friends in the class. They all were chatting amongst them as they ate their food from their respective plates. All were eating except Y/N, who was once again in a daze, staring into nothingness and her food tray was untouched as the bell rang indicating the commencement of classes once again.

"Y/N, we need to talk." He got up from the seat, grabbing his empty tray and Y/N's tray as he grabbed her wrist with his other hand as he dumped the trays before taking her to the school ground. "Whatever might have happened, I don't care, I believe you, okay?" Ni-ki said as he decided to talk about her weird behaviour.

"You can share anything you want to, with me." He said, patting her back, ensuring his full support to her. "Ah, really, will you believe me if I told you that Jungwon oppa visited my room yesterday night?" She said out in a grave voice before she broke into tears. Ni-ki was now sure about her. She was not lying at all. He hugged her tightly, patting her back as he thought about it.

He really felt how terrified she was feeling and none was believing her.

There were two possibilities, either Jungwon was playing his sick games, or she was seeing some weird hallucinations.

"Sunoo hyung, we need to go home, right now!" Ni-ki said as he barged into the chemistry laboratory, flinching the whole classroom as he took Sunoo aside and explained him the case.

They wasted no time in scurrying back to the school ground to escort Y/N as Ni-ki didn't want her to hear his and Sunoo's conversation. They was sitting on the ground, her face buried in her knees as she cried uncontrollably.

Sunoo ran towards her and calmed her down after he realised that her case was a twisted one, he decided to give her anaesthesia, as he carried her to the car, placing her in the backseat as both of them drove her away from the school, towards the mansion.

"What's wrong?" Asked Heeseung who was just tracking down the shipments that were needed to be imported, to be precise, they were weapons.

"I will explain it later, I don't have any time." Sunoo said as he dashed past him, carrying Y/N on his back as Ni-ki tailed him.

"Ni-ki, get all her stuff from her room over here, she will sleep by my side tonight. I need to trace her activities for a final conclusion." Sunoo, who was sitting on his couch, listening to the music ordered him to which he simply nodded and walked out of his room to get his stuff done.

"Heard that you guys headed here early." It was Jake, who was leaning against the door frame, a can of breezer rested in his hand adorned with rings and a snake tattoo that ran down his arm. "Why is she sleeping? Is Y/N alright?" He asked Sunoo as he walked towards her sleeping figure and sat beside her, on the edge of the bed.

"Wake up, my teddy." He said as he poked her nose. He attempted numerous times but failed to wake her up. He realised that if she was lying in his room, something was surely off.

"She.." Jake lost his words. "I gave her anaesthesia, she is perhaps hallucinating and wasn't jerking out of it." Sunoo explained. "I need to keep a close check on the workers for anything that is off with the food that is being served to her." Jake announced as he clenched his jaw in anger, got up and left the room.

"Can you hear me?" Y/n opened her eyes to meet Sunoo who was waiting for her to wake up. It was strangely weird for her to wake up after such a long nap. She remember crying in the school ground and fainting over there.

"Come downstairs and eat some food." Sunoo said as he escorted her down the flight of stairs, observing her every action cautiously.

Her brothers were all sat on the huge dining chairs in the hall, eating silently and she greeted each one of them before she sat. Her eyes ghosted on the vacant seat where Jungwon usually sits for a moment and then proceeds to eat her meal while chatting a bit with Sunghoon who was sitting next to her.

Suddenly, all the lights in the hall blacked out, the candles still there, as the wax melted down. She dropped the knife she was holding, creating a loud clang sound as she observed that there was no one except her sitting in the spookified hall.

"Hello, my dear sister. It's me Jungwon."

Jungwon whispered from behind her in her ear as he smirked wickedly at her.

To Be Continued...

So the chapter fifty three is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

Stay tuned for the updates

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻