21: The Caller

(Chapter - 21)

(Author's POV)

"Jay, you can make yourself comfortable on the couch. I am going to sit with Y/N for a while." Sunghoon said.

"Okay, I am going for a nap, but do wake me up if you want to fall asleep, as I won't be taking any risk." Jay responded, being aware of the fact that they were still the mafia kings.

"Sure." Sunghoon replied.

(Sunghoon's POV)

"When will you wake up, Y/N? I will surely get to the person behind all of this. Just wake up soon, my little princess..." I spoke to her, even if she couldn't hear me, I wanted to talk to her. Crazy, right?

Even the thought of her terrible condition makes my jaw clench in anger.

"Calm down, Sunghoon... Calm down... You can't throw things out of anger, at least at this place. " I tried to calm my beast, raging in anger.

I didn't know when sleep consumed me while I was trying to cool down myself.

Somewhere else, at the same time...

(Author's POV)

"I can't kidnap her!! Not at all. Take whatever you want from me but stop trying to get her!!" The person tried to explain the caller.

"But you have to. There is no way out of this mister." The caller stated.

"Are you nuts? How can you just expect me to kidnap her? I adore her a lot! I just can't think about doing this, not even in my next reincarnation!!" The person once again tried to explain.

"Then I will kidnap her~" The caller said.

The person went silent, receiving an evil chuckle from the caller.

"How dare you?" The person growled in anger.

"Uhuh, don't end the call or I myself will go and kidnap her at this moment if you put the phone down. My spies are present over there... Just one call and your sister-" The caller was interrupted.

"You will rot in hell, you ba$t*rd!" The person cursed at the caller.

"I had warned you before about this, but you chose the hard way, mister. Only if you had listened to me..." The caller said this while chuckling towards the end.

"How much money do you want? 40 million? 80 million? Just say a damn amount, but leave her alone!" The person ranted.

"I don't want your money, I just want her, all by myself~" The caller spoke in a playful tone.