55: Wrath

(Chapter - 55)

(Chapter - 55)

"Jungwon, what are you doing here? You aren't supposed to be here you, fucking idiot! The package shipment is almost on the way and about to reach the port!" Heeseung reprimanded him angrily, feeling all his plan going down in vain.

"Don't worry about that, I decided to tie up with our allies as soon as I reached the country. They can deal it better for me." Jungwon replied wisely, causing all of them to sigh, feeling one of the worries fading off from them. He steadily dashed off towards where Sunghoon and Jake were helping Y/N.

"What happened here?" Jungwon interrogated the duo as his eyes moved towards her now tended wounds and a face that seemed to have sleepless nights. "Did she study that much?" Jungwon looked towards her with shock as she continued to stare into nothingness. "Hello to earth!" He waved his hand in front of her face, to which she didn't respond. "This is all because of you." Jake mumbled as he helped her get up from the floor and make her sat on the couch. "Why is everyone always blaming me?" Jungwon asked in frustration, giving her a deep stare. He felt the fear her eyes were holding but was merely noticing it. Everyone eventually left the room except for Jungwon and Y/N.

"Yaah, dude, I brought you your favourite chocolates." Jungwon smiled at her handing her the chocolates excitedly. "Why did you leave me alone in the club to be punished?" She glared at him angrily as she tossed off the chocolates he was offering to her, not at all feeling happy about accepting a gift from him. "When did I ever take you to a club? Is she high, hyungs?" Jungwon laughed it off, feeling extremely puzzled and unaware of the ongoing situation. "Listen here, Park Jungwon. Stop pretending like that, come clear with your lies. My eyes cannot betray me." She said as she gripped his hand tightly, as if asking for the truth.

"I was never in the country, goddamnit. Are you doing drugs lately, Ms. Park Y/N?" He raised his voice a bit, feeling extremely angry for the blame being put on him. "I never did, perhaps did you went after a chick to hook up with?" She yelled at him angrily, her tears on the slipping down her face. "CAN'T YOU REALLY STOP WITH YOUR ACTS, HUH?" He yelled at her, gripping her throat tightly as she struggled to get off the grip from his throat. "Stop taking me for granted, get that princess syndrome cured and stop acting like everything you speak is the truth." He said as he continued to choke her.

"I always tried to make things good between us, but you are always thankless." He was interrupted as he received a punch from Heeseung from behind, making him land on his knees. Blood dripped down his mouth as he angrily glared at Y/N who was having trouble breathing and was continuously coughing as Heeseung helped lie down on the couch and guided her to breathe. He was feeling extremely worried about his sister. He couldn't decide what's wrong and what's not.

"I will kill this psycho for sure tonight, and that's final." Jungwon stood up angrily as he got up on his feet, taking out his gun and pointing towards her as she went into a frenzy back again. She was having a panic attack at this moment. Heeseung took no time and guarded her by pulling her behind him and she hugged him from behind with her shaky hands as she sobbed pathetically, her voice getting muffled by the sweatshirt he was wearing.

"Put the fucking gun down, Park Jungwon, come to your senses." Heeseung raised his voice authoritatively as Jungwon set his fingers on the trigger. "I have had enough of this shit, get aside." Jungwon demanded again. "Pull the trigger, and I will banish you out from the mafia empire." Heeseung smirked as he saw Jungwon getting an eye opener. "Have you lost it?" Niki yelled at him, stealing the gun from him, and once again, landed a punch to his jaw. While they both struggled to fight, unknowingly, Jungwon pulled the trigger to the roof, causing everyone else in the mansion to load up their ammunitions and rush towards the source of the gunshot.

"Jay-ah, come and look after her, she seems to be comfortable around you lately, I will deal with this mess. Take her back to her room for a good rest." Heeseung commanded him, as he firmly agreed to him and took Y/N to her room on his back.

"Well, we have an announcement for the day." Heeseung clapped his hands twice to get everyone's attention. "Jungwon will not be involved in any work for the mafia for the coming two weeks, so please leave him out for the time being. He needs to introspect about his actions, cause mafias don't tend to be swayed by emotions." Heeseung said as everyone else bowed down back, accepting his command.

"Niki, don't let him play any of your games, he will study for the whole time." Heeseung instructed him as he nodded back. "Hyung! Sunoo!" Jay with a worried face appeared in the room. "Y/N is having a panic attack again and is struggling to breathe."

To Be Continued...

So the chapter fifty five is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

Stay tuned for the updates

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻