50: Sneak out

(Chapter - 50)

(Chapter - 50)

"I SAID BE ON YOUR TOES!" The person's voice boomed in the room, causing Heeseung, Sunghoon and lastly Y/N to flinch. Their night was wrecked. The game console were both broken as Sunoo crashed it to the wall pretty hardly. Heeseung gulped and took to silence by standing in the corner of the room, observing the wrath of the younger, strict sibling. He loved it when the most silent one boomed on someone.

Sunoo was currently punishing Y/N and Sunghoon, who both had their hands raised in the air and stood on their toes, looking towards the marble floor. "Are you guys for real? This room looks like a pigwash centre." He tched as he finally looked Heeseung who stood in a corner, biting onto his lips to stop himself from laughing. "Hyung! Why did you let Y/N play? She still needs to work on her health, she needs rest." Sunoo whined in frustration. 

"I never invited them in and they both insisted on joining. I warned them beforehand. About Y/N, she was looking gloomy all day and yes I needed to spend some time with her as we were not on good terms lately." "Yes, brother, he is right!" Y/N marched towards them, standing alongside Heeseung. "And who asked you to leave your punishment?" Sunoo glared at her as she quietly went back and stood along Sunghoon who was giggling at her.

"Skrrt, skrrt, I ain't feeding your dog drugs~" Someone sang caused Y/N and Sunghoon to fall on the floor while holding their stomach and Heeseung joined them too. Sunoo on the other hand felt as if his blood pressure shooting up. "god damn this place is literally a zoo." Sunoo sighed as he opened the door to only watch Niki jamming along the boombox. "Excuse me." Sunoo tapped on his shoulder as he danced aggressively. "OH! Hyung! haha when did you enter my room?" Niki immediately paused the music and stood straight. "Well, your hyung doesn't need the permission of your tiny self to enter the room." Sunoo explained as he took away the boombox, exiting the room.

"Y/N go to your room and sleep." Sunoo knocked on Heeseung's door where he could hear the three talking. "Okay." She replied and left the room, closing the door. "Well, we finally tackled this situation for the day. Let's all return back normally, post a message on our group that all are going to school/university tomorrow, no excuses." Heeseung told Sunghoon who nodded before leaving his room.

"Hell no." Jay mumbled after watching the message and slipped back into his blanket, tossing his phone somewhere on the bed and dozed off to sleep.

Y/N's room
2:00 AM

Y/N was lying down straight in her bed, sleep seemed to be nowhere dancing in her vision at the time, that is when a notification popped on the phone. "Wanna go for a nightout? I am going to the downtown to have some fun." Read the text sent by Jungwon. "Sure." She typed back as she sat straight on the bed, adrenaline rushing into her veins due to excitement. She wanted to have a look at the nightlife. She clad herself in a loose black hoodie and black joggers that she paired with black commando boots.

"Where's your mask?" Jungwon gave her a killer stare from the mask he was wearing. "Wait a minute." She said as she fished her hand into the pocket to take out a mask and wear it. Jungwon gave her a thumbs up. "Now, step two, be careful, don't wake anyone up." He whispered to her as he took soft steps, trying not to make any noise and she followed his instructions smoothly making it to the exit. "The lock's gonna click loudly." She warned him. "Now, step 3, don't give a f**k and open the door casually." He said as he opened it normally and got out of the house, still standing in the garden.

"Psst!" Jungwon called her. "Go and check if someone sitting in any of the balconies up there." "But why me?" Y/N whined. "Because you're short." Y/N's face went emotionless at the moment as she sneaked out quitely, looking up. "Shit, Sunoo oppa is up there talking to someone on the phone." She went back to Jungwon and told him. "Okay, then we're going to stick to the walls and use the back exit." He said as they swiftly moved through the grass which created a crushing sound.

"How are we gonna go? Walking? Then I am out." Y/n said out as she noticed him not taking any of the vehicles from the garage. "I parked my hayabusa at the backside." He said as he rotated its keys on his finger, showing it to her. "Cool." She high-fived him.

"Hold me tight or you're gonna fly off to somewhere." Jungwon chuckled through the earpiece attached to the helmet. "I am not gonna fly off. Test me." She folded her hands in front. "This bike is a beast." Jungwon speeded up the bike as he made a sharp turn to go down the hill. "AAAHH!" She screamed, quickly holding his shoulder from behind. "Told ya." He laughed.

To Be Continued...

So the chapter fifty is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻