29: Repudiation

(Chapter - 29)

(Chapter - 29)

(Sunoo's POV)

"Hello?"

"Y/N!!"

"Are you there?"

"What happened? Reply back to me!"

I kept yelling her name, but got no response from the other side. Anxiety attacked me at the immediate moment, and I dashed out of the lab, ignoring the calls from the professor who was calling for me.

'Please be alright Y/N.' I had my fingers-crossed, hoping everything would be alright, but the anxiousness was not helping at all the moment.

I reached the school ground, from where I assumed Y/N had called me from as always.

I could hear some giggles and sobs from the ground, so I decided to hide in a corner as we knew Y/N was bullied before, but she did not tell us who was behind it and started crying as soon as the topic was brought up. Heeseung hyung decided to close the topic and ordered us not to utter a word about it again in front of her.

"How are you, b*tch?" A girl asked Y/N, who was holding her head and weeping uncontrollably.

"G-Go away from me!" She shuddered in fear.

Soon, after the girl tugged on her hair, which added more to her throbbing head.

"Leave me, please, or else I will tell..." The girl kicked harshly on her back, interrupting her words, and I could not control my beast anymore, so I sprinted to catch that b*tch.

"HEY!! STOP RUNNING AWAY, I SAW IT ALL!" I screamed while grabbing the girl by her wrist. She might be an athlete, but not in my competition, duh.

"From whom were you trying to flee from, b*tch? You have the audacity to kick my sister, but don't worry, I will fix your sh*tty attitude in less than a minute!" I yelled at the girl.

"Oppa, leave her!" Y/N cried.

"SHUT UP Y/N! EVERYTHING WOUDLN'T GO ACCORDING TO YOU! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS HURTING YOU, HUH? SUCH A THANKLESS CREATURE YOU ARE!" I screamed at Y/N, who kept crying.

"AND YOU! IF I EVER SAW YOU AROUND Y/N, YOU KNOW WELL WHO WE ARE RIGHT? IF YOU EVER WISH TO GET KICKED OF THE SCHOOL, YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME." I smirked and mocked her.

(Author's POV)

The girl was none other than Daisy. She was the one who didn't understand anything when someone requested or warned her in a good manner. In short, she was too stubborn. The girl smirked when Sunoo went away while giving a piggyback to the girl.