12: Numb

(Chapter-12)

(Author's POV)

Jay dragged Y/N outside the school, terribly injuring her. He dragged her along with him, across the road, not at all concerned that the gravel of the road was scratching her knees and legs severely. She was shrieking out in pain, but he decided to ignore it too. This can be expressed in only one word 'MERCILESS'.

He simply threw Y/N on the back seat, neglecting her hisses when she was thrown in the process. He completely turned a blind eye on her. All the time during the journey, she just sobbed silently, not giving him a chance to hit or mumble curses to her.

She was extremely traumatized by his actions, she got bad images of him hurting her in the most harmful ways, expressing his anger on her. She was extremely terrorized by him. She went limp, her tears continuously flowing down her rosy cheeks, like a never ending waterfall. She kept gazing into nothingness. She compared herself with a rag-doll with whom children toy in whatever way they want to, not at all caring about the beautiful figurine, who smiles every time possible, hiding her pain beneath the smile, just like her.

"Come out Y/N, we have reached home." Jay spoke with a sweet voice, but for her, it seemed like it was coated with venom.

But Y/N didn't reply to anything, there was a huge lump formed in her throat due to fear, not letting her let a word out from her mouth. She felt paralyzed.

Jay himself knew that he behaved highly inappropriately with her, but decided to shrug it off as an apology would definitely hurt his so called pride, in other terms, he was highly egoistic just like the other brothers in the family.

His eyes then landed down her knees and legs, he didn't know why, but it made his heart ache. It never happened with him, he never got sympathy or guilty feelings for anyone. He was feeling highly ashamed due to his attitude towards her.

He gently pulled her out of the car, locking one arm under her legs, and another supporting her back, putting on his cold gaze.

Whereas Y/N was just feeling numb, she wanted to stay as far as she could from him, trying to deny him, she didn't want him to even touch his fingertip on her skin as it made her shiver out of fear.

However, she could not utter her denial too, unable to form words. She just gave up and let her take back to her room, where she could cry all her feelings out, scream out and shatter all the things around in the room, in order to end her trauma, the terrible back flashes of the act she just experienced.

(Jake's POV)

All of us have returned back to home, except Jay and Y/N. Jungwon told us that Jay would bring her back home along with him. Eventually, 20 minutes have passed by, but there is no sign of those two. Strangely, Jungwon arrived too happily back home. Something is definitely fishy.