54: Surprise

(Chapter - 54)

(Chapter - 54)

"Hello, my dear sister. It's me Jungwon."

Jungwon whispered from behind her in her ear as he smirked wickedly at her. His laugh reverberated in the hall, causing her to scream at her highest pitch as she blocked her ears and tightly closed her eyes, until the voices died down and she was back in the room where she was peacefully eating before, her brothers gathered around her, looking at her with a worried face as Sunghoon held her hands intact in his grip.

She was not able to comprehend a single thing going on with her, causing her to burst out crying. "Am I getting ill?" She asked herself as Jake hugged her tightly, rubbing her back to give her comfort, whispering her words of affirmation.

Jay helped her finish her food by feeding her as soon as she was getting normal. "I know you think I hate you, but this isn't the case." He said as he wiped a tear that left her eye. "I know that." She mumbled, trying her best to put a smile. "You don't have to force yourself to be anything that you don't want to in front of me. I like people with absolutely no filter." Jay told her as he ruffled her hair playfully and left the room.

"You should take a nap for now." Heeseung told her as he motioned Sunoo to take her. "So am I getting mental now?" She asked Sunoo whose eyes were barely open, an energy drink in his hand. "That would be a dangerous thing for all of us. Either ways, you're still a psychopath. It won't make a difference if you really become one." Sunoo laughed it off as she glared at him. Sunoo dodged away her stupid questions, laughing at her face as she buried herself under the blanket.

'You won't be able to sleep.' His voice echoed in her ears once again, when Sunoo, too was asleep. It was around 3 AM in the morning, the spooky hour on the clock. 'Just sleep.' I convinced myself as i buried my head into the duvet, trying to control the ringing voice in my head.

'Peekaboo!' Her eyes bawled out, crying out loud as soon as she saw him floating in the air, just above the bed. That was her final limit. She screamed out loud with all her will, tears flowing down her closed eyes as she ran about the room, trying to get rid of the thing spooking her out.

"Y/N, get back here!" Sunoo yelled at her as he noticed her weirdly running around the room as if something was chasing her. Sunghoon who appeared into the scene with a panic stricken face, pulled her back from further harming herself, tightly gripping her from behind. The girl was already punching the mirror till the time he had appeared, damaging her knuckles bad enough, mirror splinters had gotten right into her skin and the blood was dripping down her hand. Her eyes were bloodshot as she looked around the room in total despair as Sunghoon hugged her.

"What the heck are you upto, Sunoo? Were you waiting for her to harm herself?" Jay shouted at him, punching into his jaw as he glared at him with pure wrath. "I was calling Heeseung and Ni-ki damn it! They are on their way, Jungwon is back with them." He glared back at him. "You're a crazy one, aren't you?" Jay snarled, holding his collar. "Quite ironic coming from the one who Y/N fears the most." Sunoo mocked him. "Shut the fuck up everyone." It was Jake who yelled this time.

He was helping her taking deep breaths while Sunghoon was patching up her wound.

*THUD*

The door got pushed open by a really unexpected presence,

It was Jungwon, Park Jungwon.

To Be Continued...

So the chapter fifty four is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

Stay tuned for the updates

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻