26: Shackled

(Chapter - 26)

(Chapter - 26)

(Y/N's POV)

"You'll be shackled in the garden for the duration of the night." With a poker face, he stated it confidently.

"What?" I gasped out, still not believing it.

Oppa just nodded his head calmly, as a sign that he was aware of what he was saying.

"Please, oppa! Don't do this! I won't deny you anymore!" I pleaded to him.

"No means no!" He screamed sternly, suggesting that he would not back down this time.

That is when an idea struck my mind, and I grinned as I thought about it.

(Heeseung's POV)

I have to do this to keep her under control, or she will refuse to listen to any of us. She must follow the rules. After all, discipline is the key to success. Right?

I am worried for her, but I have to throw sympathy off the cliff at this moment.

That is when Y/N suddenly whooshed past me and scurried into my closet.

"Has she gone nuts?" I muttered while holding my head.

"Get out of the closet, Y/N! Immediately!" I chastised her.

"No, you'd chain me in the garden, and I don't want to stand all night!" She responded.

"It would happen anyway." I said while clutching the closet's handle, attempting to open it because there was no lock inside.

"Leave the handle at once, Y/N, and get out of there!" I yelled at her. She is testing my temper nowadays.

"You're going to be out any way. Better surrender and open up, or I'll use force and you'll be out of your shed in no time!" In a severe tone, I cautioned her.

I got no reply from the other side, and I reached out for the handle once again to open the closet, but her grip was still evident on the door.

"Okay, you are not going to open up, right? I am bringing your Jay oppa. He will deal with you now." I spoke as I knew she feared him the most.

"No, No, no! I am opening up right away. There's no reason to contact him!" She responded with trepidation.

"Such a scaredy-cat she is" I mumbled.

"I am not a scaredy-cat!" She replied back as soon as she came out of the closet.

"You conceited brat! Would you like me to take your phone as well?" I inquired, pulling her ear.