24: Seu guardião

(Chapter - 24)

(Chapter - 24)

(Y/N's POV)

"Ma'am, the truck of chocolates that you ordered is all filled up in the swimming pool." My manager told me.

I just gave a firm nod.

"You are free to leave now and take my dogs for a walk." I ordered, and the manager walked away.

I motioned to my guard to escort me to the pool, where he held an umbrella over my head to protect me from the sunny day.

"You can leave now." I commanded, sternly.

"Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!! SO MANY CHOCOLAATTTEEEESSSS!!!" I jumped into the pool as soon as the guard left, returning back to being myself.

"You are hurting my stomach AAHHHH! Someone save me!" That's when I awoke from my lovely dream, only to realise I'd leapt upon Sunghoon oppa's stomach.

"Oh, sorry, oppa!" I apologised with my eyes still closed, only to get a quick whack on the face.

"At least open your eyes while apologising! Kids these days..." Sunghoon oppa muttered.

"What were you dreaming?" He asked with a smug face.

"A-ah, nothing oppa." I denied it while swatting my hand in the air.

"All right, head downstairs for breakfast; everyone is waiting." He instructed sternly and exited the room, closing the door with a bang. That made me flinch.

'Is he bipolar or something?' I pondered.

I brushed the notion aside and started getting ready.

*********************************

"Hey, there, little mousey!" When I walked into the dining room, Niki greeted me.

I scowled at him and disregarded his inane salutation.

"Morning Heeseung oppa!" I greeted him and also the others who smiled and greeted me back.

"Can you pass me the salt, Jungwon oppa?" I asked him as the salt was kept on the other side of the table where Jungwon oppa was having his meal. It was awkward for me to ask him since we hadn't had a conversation in a long time.

He nodded and simply passed me the salt without saying a word.

'Did a supernatural power take control of him?' I chuckled at the ridiculous concept, drawing everyone's attention to myself.