47: Provoked

(Chapter - 47)

(Chapter - 47)

Y/N was sitting in Heeseung's room with an expressionless face as she scanned the room, seeing no sign of the person who called for her. She played with the beads of her bracelet as she waited for him in nervousness.

"Good to have you here, Y/N."

Y/N flinched due to his sudden appearance, but soon gained back her composure.

Heeseung entered the room, wearing a simple black shirt and pair of joggers of the same colour.

He was void of any expression, emitting a dark aura around him. He had a playful aura around him when she got punished by him the previous time, but there was no playfulness behind his dark orbs this time. It seemed as if his eyes had lost the sparkle.

His bangs that covered his eyes intimidated her even more.

He took a seat on the couch next to her as he grabbed the water jug placed on the marble table and poured the water into his glass.

While he was pouring water into his glass, Y/N didn't fail to notice blood smeared on the back of his hand, causing her pupils to shake due to fear.

He drank all the water in a go and placed that glass on the table, emitting a loud clang sound.

He averted his gaze towards Y/N as he placed his arm behind her back.

"It's been a long time since we saw each other properly." Heeseung smiled suspiciously at her as he patted her back.

Heeseung stood up and walked towards the mini bar in his room as he grabbed a lemon soda.

"Want to have a drink?" He asked her as he was bending down to look for another drink.

"No, oppa." Y/N gulped as she observed him piercing his gaze into her from the cool air that was escaping the mini bar.

"Okay," Heeseung hummed as sat on his gaming chair, sliding it right in front of her.

"Let's get straight to the point, shall we?" Heeseung smirked at her as he took in a gulp of soda.