18: Suspicion

(Chapter - 18)

(Y/N's POV)

It's been a week since me and Jungwon oppa had a fight. I expected him to fight back to me for the humiliation after school, but he didn't even talk a bit to me at home, which was totally opposite of my expectation. He was in his usual goofy mood, hanging around with friends and having a good laugh at every single thing.

Me being curious about every single thing, decided to discuss this with the only brother I was most comfortable with, Jake oppa.

**Knock** **Knock** **Knock**

"Come in!" Jake oppa responded from the other side, I wasted no time in opening the door and directly ran over to Jake oppa, acting crazy.

"OPPAA!!" I shouted in excitement, in other words I hyped it.

"Are you nuts? I was trying to construct my model, but your scream destroyed it all!" He complained.

I mumbled a small apology with a small pout.

"It's okay Y/N, but please don't be too noisy now onwards when you enter someone's room, at least not when you enter your other oppas' room." He explained.

"Okay oppa~ Now listen to me!" I tried to calm him down, I know I was getting on his nerves right now, but I also knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Speak up!" He said to me in an annoyed tone. I enjoyed irritating him a lot.

"Oppa, is Jungwon oppa on his right mind these days?" I asked him.

"What do you mean by 'in his right mind'? Did he get hit on the head or something?" He asked, puzzled.

"No oppa! I didn't mean that!" I tried to explain to him.

"Then what da hell do you mean?" He asked, being irritated by me who was just beating around the bush.

"I mean like... why is he not irritating me as per his usual routine?" I once again asked him. I know it was quite silly to ask this question.

I knew he was done now.

He threw eye daggers to me, totally done with my shitty questions now. I just sheepishly grinned and left his room, saying a loud thank you while closing the door.

(Jake's POV)

Is Y/N on drugs or what? She is asking me foolish questions today.

"Why is he not irritating me as per his usual routine?" I mimicked her.

"Is she not happy that he stopped annoying her? She is a strange creature indeed. It wouldn't be shocking for me to know if she got caught boarding a UFO." I thought.