52: Void

(Chapter - 52)

(Chapter - 52)

"So, look who we have here." Heeseung chuckled lightly as he took predatory steps towards the girl who was busy having a staring contest with Jake before that. "Oppa, I can explain. Please call Jungwon oppa." She said confidently, and everyone anticipated for his answer on the phone as Heeseung made a call to him.

"Where were you this whole night? Tell me frankly, I won't scold you." Heeseung asked him through the speaker. "Hyung, I was sleeping after doing my mission in my hotel room. Why do you ask?" Jungwon answered him in a groggy voice, proving that he was just woken up from his sleep.

"Jungwon oppa stop lying! How far can you lie?" She yelled out as Jay patted Jake's back in order to calm him down from the outburst he was controlling. "Enough now, Y/N." Heeseung told her in a stern tone as he swiftly hanged up the call.

"It's punishment time, my dear little sissy." Heeseung smirked as he dragged Y/N along him to his room as she cried out multiple times about seeing Jungwon that time. "Either she's fucking delusional or she's lying straight to us." Sunoo said as he made a visit to the kitchen before leaving for his room along with Ni-ki, who was still puzzled about the situation going on as he was barely able to open his eyes after being awaken from his deep slumber.

"Why do you keep lying, huh?" It was Heeseung who made her sat at the edge of the bed, scolding her as Jake stood in the corner of the room witnessing the whole situation. "Listen here, little lady, you should've taken someone with you in there if you really wanted to go." Jake marched towards her and stood beside Heeseung with his arms crossed.

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL? JUNGWON WAS THE ONE WHO INITIATED THIS!" She screamed as she threw the glass of water to the wall behind her. "No one is fucking trusting me, why?" She said as angry tears traced down her cheeks. Jake was losing his patience by that time, moreover her rudeness wasn't helping either, he slapped right across her face, sending her falling to the ground. She stopped defending herself and sobbed silently as she laid down and continued sobbing as her brothers looked at her with pity.

"I don't need anyone of you, get lost." She said as she marched out of the house and Heeseung silently followed her, ensuring that she wasn't leaving the estate. She made her way to the garden and laid down, watching the moon with her teary eyes. Heeseung wanted to go and console her but was a bit hesitant. Till the time her could approach her, there sat Sunghoon who took her into his embrace and patted her back to calm her down.

"They don't trust me. Now Jake oppa also hates me." She said as she slept on Sunghoon's shoulder who silently sat there with her and wiped her tears with his thumb. "Sunghoon, why are you out there?" Jay appeared in their sight and noticed that Sunghoon was still fast asleep but Y/N kept looking towards the sky, totally acting as if she didn't even exist over there. "Y/N get up, it's time for breakfast." Jay said as he ruffled her hair, but latter didn't even spare a glance or say a word out of her mouth. "I know you're sad, but let it be in the past..." He couldn't even finish his sentence as Y/N silently got up and went inside the manor.

"SUNGHOON I AM COUNTING UPTO TEN, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP, BE READY TO HAVE A REALLY BAD MORNING!" Jay yelled towards his way as he went towards the water hose and held the pipe. "I am awake!" He said as he quickly got up, sitting straight.

"Seems like we have a liar early this morning to eat with us." Jake snickered as he ate the pancakes. "Stop that, Jake, let her eat peacefully." Heeseung warned him as the table went silent once again, only the clatter of forks and knifes could be heard.

"I will drop you to school, Y/N, get ready." Jay told her as he got up from the table after having his breakfast. "I will drop her, hyung, I am taking my car." Sunoo told him to which Jay nodded and strolled in the garden for sometime.

"You really look like a steamed bun right now, Y/N." Ni-ki teased her, lightly flicking the back of her head. Y/N always teased him back in return after getting teased by him, but this time there was no reaction. "Yo! You have to talk to me or else I will tell the teacher that you copied this homework from me." He stuck his tongue out on her as he held her math assignment above her, waving it in the air. Again, she didn't even bother about it and threw her assignment out of the window of the car after tearing it. "Are you freaking crazy? That was important!" Ni-ki said in a loud voice, annoyed by her behaviour. Sunoo stopped the car at the side of the road and threw a deadly glance towards her.

"Y/N why did you throw that out?" He said, a bit concerned. Y/N, on the other hand didn't reply back and was void of any emotions. "Hyung, tell her to talk, she won't utter a word out of her mouth." Ni-ki complained as Sunoo looked back towards him from the rear mirror and drove to the school.

LET'S TARGET 150 votes ;) until the next update

To Be Continued...

So the chapter fifty two is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻