10: My Fate

(Chapter-10)

(Chapter-10)

(Y/N's POV)

I have finally escaped from that hellish house. I know that my temper goes too high sometimes, but just deal with it, because its my nature. I disinterestedly entered the school, not bothering anyone around but just looking for my only companion, Sera. She just matches the vibe I need all the time. She is not nosy at all regarding useless matters. Just like me.

We are obedient ones but also the disinterested ones in the class. I hope I would not cross paths with any of my brothers today. I know I did a foolish thing and god knows for what reason I escaped from that place. Maybe, I was just afraid of them as mom is not present. Having mom by my side for most of the time, I am not used to seeing so many unfamiliar faces all at once. I lack confidence, but my temper just fills up that place whenever someone triggers me, and I find my long- lost confidence at that moment.

"Hi girll! How are you?" Sera asked me. Yes, we were good buddies in a day only, god knows how. We just kept chatting the whole evening the day we exchanged our numbers. We are not at all formal now.

"Heyy Sera? Whassup?" I greeted her.

"I just lost my wallet today. I am broke. I wanted to have chicken wings for the snack after school!" She cried.

"Don't worry, I also want to go with you. Mind if I join? The treat would be from my side." I offered her. I just wanted an excuse to return home late today, so I could delay my horrendous fate.

"Hell, yes!!!! But ahem, do you mind if my childhood friend Minji joins us?" She asked me.

"Not at all, she can join in." I said.

"Okay, cool! Girls' party tonight!!" She exclaimed with joy.

"I wanted to tell you something else too." I suddenly said with a serious tone.

"You look serious girl, just say it." She said.

"The Park siblings are my stepbrothers now." I said, calmly.

"Whatdahelldidyousay!!!!!" She screamed in shock, getting the whole attention of the class towards us.

"Keep your voice down! I hate attention." I said.

"You're not joking right?" She asked me.

"Nope! Who jokes with such a straight face?" I asked her.

"You can!" She said. I slapped her arm at the comment.

"Oh my god, girl! You have the authority in school now! However, be careful." She warned me.