22: Blue Funk

(Chapter - 22)

(Author's POV)

"Yes, carefully place your other foot on the floor. Now it's your turn to rise. I know it's been a while since you've gone for a stroll, and... Yaay! You've done it, fearless girl!" Sunoo assisted Y/N in taking her first steps once she had fully healed. Yes, a month had gone since the event.

All the brothers were there, sitting in her ward, with a satisfied smile on their faces as their sister had finally recovered. They were really happy for her recovery.

"Okay, me and Niki are leaving now. We have some work at home. Bye Y/N!!" Jake said while dragging Niki, who didn't want to miss the fun going on. Everyone was having a happy time, cracking jokes and giving their blessings to Y/N, except one who was highly tense.

At the mansion...

The two brothers entered the mansion, witnessing the home-workers preparing the place in anticipation for their princess's discharge today. The house was quickly transformed into purple and blue tones, which were Y/N's favourite colours.

"Set that a little bit higher!" Jake instructed a worker who was putting up a banner that said "Welcome back, Y/N."

"No, put it a bit lower!" Niki instructed the same worker.

"High" Jake once again commanded, throwing daggers at Niki.

"Low," Niki, too, commanded, with a smirk on his face.

"I am the elder one here, right? So listen to me!" Jake told the worker.

"I am the one who got you this job, right? So listen to me!" Niki, too, tried to influence the worker.

The worker, on the other hand, was left puzzled at getting different commands at the same time. Moreover, their deadly stares at him weren't helping either.

"Yaah! Leave that poor human alone! Let him have a breath!" Jay scolded both of them, who again started debating the topic.

"I think it should be placed high, Jay! This brat doesn't have any sense of style!" Jake explained to Jay.

"No, hyung! It should be placed a bit lower! I indeed have a great taste in fashion than this oldie hyung!" Niki explained, receiving daggers from Jake.

"High"

"Low"

"High"

"Low"

"High"

"Low"