32: A Zombie

(Chapter - 32)

(Chapter - 32)

(Sunghoon's POV)

"Hyung! I can't find Y/N! She is not even in her room! I have looked for her everywhere but I cannot find her! Come back home soon, I am going to look out for her!" I said it all in a go due to the anxiousness that was creeping up in my nerves.

"Where can she go? She might be somewhere around!" Heeseung hyung spoke up from the other side.

"She is not here and I assume that she might have left the house. Come back home right now!" I told him.

'She might have been upset because I shouted at her, but that information was confidential.' I thought after dropping the call.

*********************************

(Y/N's POV)

"I think I will look into this place later on... I just don't feel good about being here in the evening..." I mumbled to myself, climbing up the stairs and heading towards the kitchen to get some snacks.

'Should I go back to Sunghoon oppa to apologize to him?' I reflected on the thought.

'Yes, I think I should apologize to him as he was right anyway. I did the wrong thing.' I found myself to be guilty in the situation.

**Knock** **Knock** **Knock**

I knocked on his door several times but got no response from the other side, assuming he was not present inside his room.

I sprinted to the living room to find him, but he was not present even there.

"WHERE ARE YOU, OPPA?" I shouted out for him but got no response.

'I think I should go and watch some series... He might be busy somewhere.' I dropped the idea of finding him, assuming he was busy.

(Author's POV)

CLICK!

The main door was opened and the brothers sprinted into the mansion. Worry was evident on their faces.

"CHECK EVERY EXISTING ROOM IN THIS DAMN HOUSE!" Jay shouted at the top of his voice.

"Don't scream, Jay, you are creating even more panic!" Jake scolded him.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Jungwon screamed from the kitchen, getting everyone's attention, and the rest sprinted towards where Jungwon was.

They were all stunned to see Y/N eating ice cream from an ice cream tub.