Perfect day until

AN:
Steamy scenes ahead!

Hi, guyz, for those who haven't been aware, this book has been rated mature. Since, you know,  Sianna and Aaron have been going through a lot and from this chapter on they are going to boost up their relationship and so be ready for a lot of "stop eating hot" 😉 scenes.  Let's get into the chapter.

PS: Sorry, I took so long to update this chapter. A lot has been going in my life, yesterday, I got released from the hospital. I was admitted to the emergency room last week's Monday. Thanks to God, I am getting better day by day.

**************

I stirred on the bed as I fluttered my eyes open and looked at the daylight of the early morning dancing in the room. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up slowly, letting my eyes look around and noticing that the bed was empty. 

Where’s Aaron? 

I cracked my neck, stretching my arms up. 

Oh my God, I feel like my brain has rested after years. 

I covered my mouth with my palm as I yawned. All I wanted to do was go back to sleep. So, I lay down and closed my eyes. 

Wait a minute. Why does this feel weird? 

I opened my eyes again and bit on the corner of my lip as my eyebrows drew together. 

Why is this morning odd? 

I closed my eyes again. 

There’s nothing.

Except that …

I sat up abruptly as I flashed my eyes open before I shouted, “I slept!” 

I was so pumped with emotion that I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. 

God, I actually slept without those nightmares. 

I stood on the bed as I swayed my hips, and my hand danced in the air as my hair jumped with me. 

"This feels amazing!" I screamed before I vaulted and fell on my back on the bed. 

I stood up and walked to the bathroom in search of Aaron. He wasn't there, and so I ran down to the kitchen, but I couldn't find him. 

Where the hell is he!!!

I walked back into the room and picked my phone. A series of messages appeared on the screen. 

For that beauty of your face dazzling this morning…
I couldn't wake you up.

I wanted to stay and watch you…
And when you woke up, I wanted to hear you scream that you had slept for the first time.

Though, I ask for forgiveness, your majesty.
Ace was back in New York for the lost files.
He was angry and wanted to meet me. 

I hope you will text me soon. I am missing you!!!

A wide smile crept on my face. Goosebumps rushed to my cheek, and I blushed. Electricity vibrated through my body.