Second envelope is a mystery.

Sianna's POV. 

I woke up to the pungent smell of hospital disinfection, invading my nostrils. The room was silent apart from my heavy breathing and the IV and monitors beeping sound you often hear in hospitals that indicates you're alive.

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting in an attempt to sharpen the blurred images before me. I slowly started blinking, desperately trying to open my eyes and see what was around me. Where am I? As the blinding light slowly subsided, I could look around my surroundings. I was at the hospital. Blue and white colour schemed hospital bedroom. How long have I been here? I shut my eyes, trying to remember what had exactly happened. Then it all hits me with a bang. The memory of it all starts to occupy my thoughts. 

I collapsed to the floor as I muffled my sobs with my palm. “Mom, we have-have to s-save her,” I cried. “What?” Nevaeh said as she held me by the wrist. I snatched my hand as I pushed her, “And you dare to come back. You ruined-” FUCK!

What have I done? I am an embarrassment. I was going to kill Nevaeh. I am so broke. The worst ever. I am sure Nevaeh is fine since I recall that she pushed me and escaped. You deserve it. 

I felt powerless and heavy. I could not move my hand, my head, or my body. After she left me there, I couldn’t stay up longer- well actually I wasn’t there-I was there but not there. My brain was reading bedtime stories at the wrong time and my lungs weren’t putting up with it. My body stiffens as tears rush down my eyes. Ugh, not now, I have a headache. 

I couldn’t remember how I got here. “I am sorry,” I heard a whisper and I turned to see Aaron snuggled with my hand. 

You fucking asshole! You sexually assaulted my wife,” Ace said. 

“Tell me he is lying. Tell me that you didn’t do it,” 

“I am sorry. I think it’s better when it’s our separate way,” 

I pull my hand as more tears run down my cheeks. His words were still fresh and are still bleeding my heart. 

“You woke up,” I hear his gravelly voice and I turn my face to hide my tears from him. What has happened to me? This isn’t me. I was strong and not a mess. What has he done to me? Is this what love is? 

“I’ll call the doctor,” As the door closed, I sobbed. I wanted to cry loud yet I didn’t want anyone to hear me. The door opens and I abruptly wipe my tears. 

“Good morning, Miss Finch. How are you feeling?” the doctor asks as Aaron gets in after him and closes the door. 

I fake a smile as I say, “I am doing fine,” I am so weak. Aaron stands beside the doctor with his arms folded around his chest. His hair racked, his face pale, I am certain I looked better. His eyebrows drew together as the doctor checked my blood pressure. I tried to read his facial expression but I failed to understand it. Definitely, something was bothering him, however, it was a mystery to me. Why do you care? Right, I don’t care. 

After the doctor checks on me, I leave with Aaron. Once I was out, a black SUV was in front of me as Aaron’s chauffeur Paul came out and opened the door for me. 

“Thank you, I’ll take a cab,” I tell him and head straight when suddenly someone grasps my wrist. I face them only to see Aaron. What did you expect? 

“Please!” Aaron pleaded. Our eyes made contact, it was there. His soul was begging. My heart was begging, I was begging me but I knew this wasn’t right. Tears fought to shower my face as I bit my lip to hold in. 

It was IMPOSSIBLE with him staring at me like this. I turned my face as tears rolled down my cheek. 

“I have to tell you something,” Aaron said. I fist my hand. Don’t cry, don’t cry, don’t cry.