Second envelope: the truth.

If you found this envelope, then you have broken the promise you gave me. 
 As a matter of fact, I also know that you have read all the other envelopes and went insanely crazy looking for this particular envelope. Nevertheless, now that you have it, you will wish you didn’t look for it in the first place. Amazing, isn’t it? I feel sorry for you, I really do. Actually, I feel sorry for us, our relationship. You had to go to hell to find this envelope when in fact, it’s your worst nightmare. I wish I didn't have to write it but part of me knew that you deserved to know the truth even if it meant loathing me, being sceptical and most probably living a darkness that I hope someday you will find someone that can lighten your world better than I darkened it. Aaron, in every lie there is a truth we keep for ourselves just as in every bad human being there is a good side that we can’t find. 

Surprisingly, I am not the only child as I thought, it turns out that a girl named Sianna is my half-sister. I was raised by a foster family and it never mattered to me who my real parents are until I grew up and became the famous Mia Versace. I wanted to know who I am and I did and I hated that I found out. I am not Mia Versace, I am Olivia Finch. Born and raised in New York by Cassie, my mother. She was a successful accountant, rich and happy. I mean not moneybags rich but happy and substantial rich. When I was four years old, my mother committed suicide. Once I knew this much, all I wondered ever was why she had killed herself. Afterwards, I learned about my father. Finch, a happily married man who had a beautiful daughter called Sianna. What a twist, right! I was confused. Did I have a sister and I didn’t know about her? Yes, but she was my step-sister.  

Classically, these are things we read about in books, watch in movies, I don’t know but not in real life. My mother had a relationship with the CEO of her company, who was happily married. It was epic love for her and it was a knock around for him. In time, happened what’s natural as my mother got pregnant and as natural as it is, my father asked for an abortion which my mother denied. Sadly, she loved him unconditionally when he didn’t and no medicine can heal this kind of love. He fired her when she gave birth to me and for four years she worked herself out to raise me until one day. That one day, she gave up, hated herself, and wanted an end to the suffering. She requested to meet him and he didn’t accept it. Boldly, she went to his house to confront him where she lost her mind. She killed them. Finch and his wife died in a house fire. Minutes later, she killed herself. I thought his daughter also died so I couldn’t do anything even if hatred squeezed my heart. I believed she took my father, my life and if she was alive, I would’ve been in jail for sure. 

Eventually, I met this guy, Dylan. He was cute, smart, and lovely. I fell in love with him head over heels. I imagined my life with him and wanted nothing more than him. I was happy until the inevitable showed, that Sianna Finch is alive and living a life she shouldn’t with a millionaire. That news hit me right in the guts and exactly that moment I vowed to take vengeance for my mother. So I started planning, my first step was to take everything she had, starting with Aidan. I wasn’t alone in this, Dylan helped me in every step I took. He was by my side until he found out who Aidan was. Your boss. He wanted to stop me but one thing he didn’t know, I would destroy the world but not leave Sianna Finch breathing. When I refused, he broke up with me and I moved on with my plan. 

The day I met you, I saw her smiling happily with Aidan and that made me insane. I never loved you, Aaron. I never was raped by your best friend, nothing that you have read in those envelopes was true. I used you. You were the second step of my plan, I was with you to get to Aidan which was working perfectly until Dylan threatened to expose me. Now, I had to deal with his ass and what was a better idea than to fool him with sex, love. I told him I loved him and I was honest yet I didn’t love him enough to change my mind. Yes, while I was with you, I was also with him and also achieving my plan. By that time, I was very close with Aidan and all I needed was to end him and then end her when suddenly, I knew I was pregnant with Dylan. He begged me so much to tell you the truth, leave everything and start a brand new life with our baby. 

I accepted it not because of the gibbara gabbar he told me but it may take a while, my bump was going to show. I needed a new plan and you know what’s the plan, exactly, you got it right. I left you. I told you I was going to meet my mother, I told Dylan I wanted to have this baby with him away from all this and while I was away from you, it was easy to go along with the plan. 

I invited Aidan to LA, a business invitation. Once I was done with the fake business contract, I was ready for my first move. The day we were going back to New York, I drugged everybody in the plane, Aidan, the pilot, everyone. Now you know how the plane crashed. The news said weather and shit when the truth was me. I never died, I survived, that's why this plan is the perfect plan. Dylan told you I was dead and since he's your best friend, you believed him and didn't care to look for my body. I moved away from you with him, gave birth to our child who is beautiful and handsome and lived happily. 

Now you are confused. Why did I write all those envelopes if it wasn’t the truth? Sweetheart, for my second move. Far away from you, I watched you. My target is Sianna and I still didn’t get rid of her although she is in a lot of pain from losing her boyfriend. Do you still think meeting her was a coincidence? Read into it whatever you believe. 

Aaron, if you found this envelope then trust me, I’ve got rid of Sianna forever. This envelope was hidden purposely from you. It was the only envelope that held the truth. However, now that Sianna is dead, I don’t care if you know who I really am. It sucks, I know and no amount of words can minimise your pain. You should be happy I didn’t kill you because I killed a lot of people seeking revenge. I hope you can forgive Dylan. Sometimes, he wishes he never loved me or met me. He loved you.

Long story short, I am happy and a little sorry.          

AN:
Double update, chapter 43 and 44.