Siaron.

Aaron’s POV

I see that the concept of love is similar to the scene of the eternal dawn, as it does not tire of creating its astonishment over and over again as if it was a scene that was difficult to get used to and manifested—no matter how long it takes—in the form of the first astonishment.

I never thought it was possible. I believed Mia was my eternal dawn and moving from her was as hard as a cobblestone. But then, I met this woman, who is holding the world on her shoulder even if she’s going through what seems an eternal-hell-nightmare. If I knew the first time I met her, things would end up this way between us then I wouldn’t have stormed out of this restaurant angry that I was feeling this weird attraction for her when I was still grieving. It felt as if I was cheating on Mia, but then again, I met this woman, this woman that I am holding her hand, who gave me a world and brightened it with her selfless love, she’s my world and I don’t want to leave it ever. 

As we reach the very only table in the restaurant, I pull out the chair for her to sit. She shot me a glance of appreciation before she sat. I smile at her and walk to the other side of the table. I unbutton my suit coat before I take my seat. 

“You look-” I pause as I think of a word that will show how beautiful she looks but I would stay up all night yet I will fail to show the beauty she’s rocking my world with. Utterly speechless! 

She giggles, “Beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, anything.” she suggests. 

I hold her gaze as I whisper, “Ineffable!” Her gaze moves away from me as she blushes and these are the times when I am shaken by surprise, after everything she says and how bold she is, however, in the end, she blushes.

"Although, I would've loved it more if it was in black," she says.

I raise an eyebrow as I bow my head. "Your wishes are my command," 

She beams at me and I almost have the world in my hand but nothing feels as amazing as her smile. And if I had to give up everything for this smile, then I've never been this ready in my life.

"You always know how to keep on my toes." She says.

I rest my chin in my hand, "Not worse than what you do to me,"

She laughs, "I don't know what you're speaking about."

"Exactly, that's how I feel when I am away from you. It's just you in my eyes and your voice in my ear," I pause as I shrug, "People have me in conversations and I don't know what they're speaking about. Apparently, you're in my thoughts and we're having a good time together," 

She laughs again and shakes her head as she mouths, "Cliche," 

Her eyes meet mine, “I would love it if you wore a black suit more often, you look…ineffable,” she winks at me. 

Her chin is resting in her hand and she’s smiling. Her compliment makes me smile back, or maybe it’s just her. We both just continue to smile at each other and I realize that I don’t want this night to end, ever. 

“Mr Hernandez,” I hear footsteps approaching me. I clear my throat as the waiter arrives. 

“What do you’ve in mind?” he asks. “Tonight’s special is-” the waiter is interrupted as Sia’s phone buzzes. She looks at him apologetically before she checks her phone. 

“Enchiladas,” he continues. My attention is on Sianna. I frown as I see her eyes widen. 

“Sia,” I say and she looks at me immediately, her eyes trembling as if I caught her doing something. 

“Is everything alright?” I ask. She scratches her forehead as she places her phone. 

“Um…” she rubs the back of her hand. “Is it okay that I’m in no mood to put food in my mouth?” she says.