Plot twist

Sianna's POV

I've never crossed paths with a vindictive person ever. At least, not one towards me. Mia is beyond anything to see my corpse; if I survive today, I don't believe she will be okay at all. At some point, I think she will lose her mind and the only amendment for her is my death.

“I must say, you really are impressive,” Olivia says.

 I raise my eyebrows as I smirk. “ Really! Can I ask why?” 

She laughs. And silence sparkles in the room. We stare eye to eye and anger, that fire that can burn a hole is ignited in them. I swallow as my hands tighten around the grip. To be honest, I have no intention to kill her. All I want is for her to admit everything she has done. Ana is lying there in the hallway, recording and once I get her to speak, the hard part is over. I know it’s not the perfect plan but it's time-consuming and mentally distracting. The problem is that I don’t know how to start the conversation. 

“What happened to your face?” I ask. She narrows her eyes as she throws the gun to the floor. Immediately, I gulp and a line appears between my brows.

“It’s a funny story actually,” she pauses as she walks past me. I lower my arm and turn with her. 

“I was in the plane crash of 2018. Luckily, I am the only one that survived and the only thing I lost was my old face, I kinda needed a re-do instantly.” Once she is at the side of Ana’s body, she crouches.

“What’s funny, is that this redo helped me to stay under the shadow and live among you,” she gives her hand to Ana. 

“What are you doing? She’s dead,” I Acknowledge. This time she laughs a maniacal laugh that causes chills down my spine. 

And suddenly, she stops. Her smile disappears and a straight face is put on. Sweat starts to drip down my butt as she eyes me with a lowered gaze. 

“Is she?” her low voice shakes my inside like a volcano eruption. I gasp and my eyes go round as Ana opens her eyes and takes Olivia’s hand. What? 

“You see now, you had a plan. You wanted me to get distracted, record my darkest secret, get me arrested, and so on.” I blink as my heart beats fast. That’s exactly my plan. How did she know?  Ana stands and both of them approach me. “I’ve to say, it’s an okay plan but you missed a point,” 

Ana takes off her earrings and that’s when I notice Olivia’s earrings are similar to Ana’s. “You see, I was two steps ahead of you. I heard every single word you’ve said,"

She turns to Ana. “As promised, Ace is home and safe,” 

Suddenly, an urge possesses my hand and I want to shoot her head. 

“How could you? I thought we were all in this together.” Nevaeh fumes. As Ana walks past me, I hold her by her elbow and we see eye to eye. She looks away and my hand hardens around her elbow. 

She looks back at me. “I am sorry,” she removes my hand and all I do is watch her leave the house.           

“It’s stupid that you thought every blood in my hand will just go in vain. I even lost my husband and today, I am risking leaving my son alone in this cruel world.” I shut my eyes as I feel a cold blade on my neck. 

“Any last words, sister,” Olivia's voice echoes inside me as if she is far away from me. A year ago, if I was in this situation, I would’ve felt nothing. There was no one in my life, my heart never beat to anyone, I was an empty vessel. It was just a year ago. And when I thought nothing would settle the wind in my heart, a stranger knocked on my heart and everything went quiet.