✧*̥˚ 2 *̥˚✧

"Ella, hurry up! We are gonna be so late. Your teacher already doesn't like me..." Jennie whined.

It was Monday and Ella had overslept in her new comfy bed. Therefore she had missed the schoolbus and was now dependant on Jennie to drive her.

Mother and daughter stormed out the door and Jennie almost cursed out loud because: snow!

So. much. snow. It had snowed over night and she hadn't realized that, in a house of her own, there was no landlord or a building association to shovel free her driveway. Her garage was snowed in. She could not get through that. At least not safely. The snow was too high. She'd get stuck.

"Fuck..." Ella let slip when she too realized the situation.

"El!" Jennie scolded powerlessly, softly hitting Ella's arm with the scarf in her hands. "I told you only to pick up my good habits, not the bad ones..."

"Sorry..." Ella muttered. "But do you have a better word for this?"

Jennie shook her head. "No, I don't..."

They didn't even own a snow shovel, come to think of it. Should she just call a taxi that could take Ella to school?

At that moment, one driveway across, the door opened at Lisa's house. Out came a pretty blonde wrapped in a big winter coat, followed by Lisa in a tight but warm looking running outfit.

"I'll call you." The blonde said sweetly when she turned to face Lisa. Jennie's eyes widenend and she didn't want to watch what was going to happen.  She knew what was going to happen. Her insides suddenly felt frozen but not from the snow.

The blonde kissed Lisa on the lips. 

So Jennie had read the vibe of the rainbow ornament just right after all. Lisa was a girl's girl.

There was a fence and a slightly higher hedge between the two driveways but Jennie was still able to see their heads just fine from where she stood. 

"Yeah... Bye." Lisa answered a bit unsure after the blonde let her lips go.

The girl got into her little black sports car that was parked under the sheltered guest parking lot on Lisa's property and drove away.

"Hey Lisa Unnie!" Ella waved over to her with a bright smile. Jennie grabbed the girl and clamped her hand over her mouth but it was too late. Lisa had already seen them. Ella pushed herself free. "Was that your girlfriend?"

It did not come as a shock to Ella to see two women kiss. Jennie had taught her from a young age that love was love and it was always special, no matter who loved whom. Also, she did have two lesbian aunties who have been in a relationship with each other ever since Ella could walk. She had been the most adorable flower girl at their wedding a couple of years ago.

And when Ella got a little older, Jennie had allowed herself to go on a few dates. Just to see what was out there. And she was very open to Ella about finding men and also women nice to look at.