✧*̥˚ 8 *̥˚✧

The best thing about having Jisoo and Rosie over for the weekend was that Jennie did not have to cook. Because Rosie took over her kitchen with a passion that Jennie had not seen on anybody else ever. 

So when they all got up more late than early on sunday morning, there was coffee and freshly brewed tea and egg fried rice with fresh  cucumbers and a pot of spicy ramen on the table

So when they all got up more late than early on sunday morning, there was coffee and freshly brewed tea and egg fried rice with fresh  cucumbers and a pot of spicy ramen on the table. The kind of breakfast that Jennie and Ella loved. 

Ella was happily telling her aunts all about the christmas market from last night during breakfast. She told them to come along next time. So Ella really hadn't caught on to Jennie's dumb behaviour. Thank fuck!

Rosie casually asked Ella how they met Lisa with a little side glance at Jennie. The latter rolled her eyes because of course Jisoo told her wife everything. Ella started smiling like crazy and started telling them about how she kidnapped Lisa from her house in order for her to show them how to light a fire. 

She told them about the snowball fight and how Lisa brought over soup when Jennie was sick because of it. She told them that Lisa had shoveled free their driveway when it had snowed so much and that she had a Tesla and four cats that Ella still hasn't met yet.

"You should invite her over to our baking session later." Rosie grinned at Jennie with a wink in her eyes.

"Yes! That's an awesome idea!" Ella squealed. "Can I go over and invite her? I want to meet Leo and Lily and Louis and Luca anyways!"
She had actually memorized Lisa's cat's names.

Jennie rolled her eyes at Rosie and then sighed a little, meeting Ella's hopeful eyes. Jennie could tell that Ella really liked having Lisa around. Well, she did too but in a completely different way. 

"Ok, yeah sure. Tell her to come over at three." The older Kim woman caved.

Ella abandoned her plate and rushed into the foyer. "Take the grey beanie with you and give it back to her!" Jennie called after her. 

"Yep!"

"Why do you have her beanie Jen?" Rosie cooed.

"Because... " Jennie tried to force the creeping blush back down. "Because she let me borrow it when I got too cold last night."

"Awwww." The married couple cooed at her. 

"Oh fuck off you two!" Jennie scolded with a hint of a smile trying to pull up the corners of her mouth and shoved in a big spoon of rice.

"Grumpy Mandu." Jisoo pinched one of her cheeks. 

"Grumpy lovesick Mandu." Rosie corrected and they both started giggling. Great.

*

Ella stayed over at Lisa's for a good hour before she came back covered in cat hair.

"Unnie says she has no idea how to bake but she definitely wants to come." Ella called into the house and slammed the door shut.

"Come in here, we're watching 'It's a wonderful life'." Jisoo called out to her niece.