✧*̥˚ 9 *̥˚✧

Jennie felt like pulling away from Lisa in a hurry like a schoolgirl caught making out with her crush behind the bleachers but Lisa's hands let her go calmly. Not rushed. However one hand travelled from Jennie's hip to her lower back where it stayed as both of them turned to face Ella. 

"Uhm... about ten minutes and then we'll let them cool for another ten before we can properly decorate them." 

Jennie saw Ella's eyes narrow the tiniest bit at them standing so close together after the hug she found them in

Jennie saw Ella's eyes narrow the tiniest bit at them standing so close together after the hug she found them in. But then she seemed to shrug it off. "Okay."

Decorating the cookies was fun and the whole kitchen was a big mess afterwards but Jennie couldn't care less. Everybody was so creative, really going to town on those christmas cookies. Jennie was the only one who went for classic elegance, trying to draw things on the cookies with glitter icing pens. Jisoo deemed herself the winner of the ugliest christmas cookie contest, not even trying to make them pretty. 

They had music on in the kitchen and suddenly Rosie jumped a bit, grabbing onto Jisoo with a dreamy smile. "Babe listen, it's the song!"

"What song?" Her wife replied rather flatly. 

"The song! Listen!" Rosie pulled on her arm, making Jisoo laugh and she paused to really listen.

"Oh my god. Wasn't that playing when we first kissed at the ice skating rink at Uni?" Jisoo let everything fall out of her hands and encircled Rosie's waist with her arms, pulling her closer.

"That's right." The Australian praised her wife and they kissed briefly. Jennie smiled at them, trying to keep the jealousy at bay that they each had someone to kiss.

"Unnie, remember the ice skating rink at the christmas market? Mom said we can go next time! Can we go?" Ella looked from Lisa to Jennie. Lisa did the same, obviously having noticed Jennie's hesitation to get on skates the last time. Jennie squirmed at bit but the married couple was faster to answer. 

"Awwww, that would be so awesome. We haven't gone ice skating in ages." Rosie cooed and placed another kiss to Jisoo's lips who seemed just as excited. 

Well, of course they were excited, they were good at ice skating. 

"Yes, we could go after we finish with the cookies. They have to dry anyway, right? We can all go together! Lisa? Jen?" Jisoo's eyes were shining.

Lisa nodded. "Yeah, sure. I'm down."

Jennie felt Lisa's eyes on her, so Jennie leaned towards her slightly. "I'm not good on skates..."

"We don't have to go if you don't feel comfortable. Or we'll just let them skate and I'll watch from the sidelines with you?" Lisa offered quietly, assuring Jennie in the most gentle way. Jennie's eyes met Ella's extra pouty face. "Mom? Pleeeeaaaaseeee?" 

"That's not freaking fair." Jennie told her daughter and reached for her fluffly cheek. "I can't say no to that face. You're playing dirty Miss Kim."