✧*̥˚ 7 *̥˚✧

When Lisa brought Jennie and Ella home, the house was super quiet. Jennie didn't know if Jisoo and Rosie were actually already asleep. That would be unusual because it wasn't that late.

"Goodnight Unnie." Ella went to hug Lisa.

"Night El." 

Ella went skipping into the living room to look for her aunties and left Jennie and Lisa alone by the open door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ella went skipping into the living room to look for her aunties and left Jennie and Lisa alone by the open door. 

"I had a lot of fun, thank you for coming with me tonight." Lisa initiated a hug and Jennie stepped into it quite willingly. 

"Of course! You made it sound so good. I had a great time too, thanks Lis." The nickname had rolled off of Jennie's tongue a couple times already and she kind of liked it, so she kept it. Lisa didn't seem to be opposed to it either. 

"Goodnight Jen." The Thai reached down for Jennie's hand and squeezed it. 

"Goodnight." Jennie wanted Lisa to stay longer but she knew she had two very curious women to deal with now. So it was probably for the best not to have Lisa around for that. They would just embarrass Jennie.

She closed the door and instantly missed the arm that she had clung to all evening. So innocently. Like best friends. But it only lit Jennie's crush on fire more.

She shed her coat and her shoes and her beanie... no wait, Lisa's beanie. Jennie totally forgot to give that back. "Eh." she shrugged to herself, smiling a little. At least she had an excuse to go see the Thai the next days to give it back.

Jennie went into the living room, passing Ella on her way. "Where are you going?"

"My room. I gotta call Mina and tell her about the cristmas market and about my new ring." Ella called as she jumped up the stairs.

"K, tell Mina I said hi."

"Yep!" Ella called without looking back at Jennie, running up the stairs until she was out of sight.

Jennie stepped into the living room. Rosie was asleep on the couch, her head in Jisoo's lap who watched a cooking show.

Jennie sat down on the armchair next to the couch. She felt happy but kind of tired. "S'up?" Jisoo greeted her, lowering down the volume of the show so they could talk comfortably. 

"S'up." Jennie nodded back. 

"So... the neighbour...?" Jisoo raised her eyebrows at her best friend with a little smile, coaxing Jennie to spill the tea.

"Yeah..." The korean woman sighed softly and nodded. She couldn't hide the huge smile that stretched across her face just at the thought of Lisa.

Jisoo knew. Jennie did not have to tell her that she liked Lisa because Jisoo had Jennie figured out with just one look. They were best friends since kindergarden. They went through every stage of growing up together. They knew each other inside out. 

"She's super pretty. Is she as nice as she is pretty?" Jisoo asked.

"Even nicer. She's... " Jennie burried her suddenly hot face in her hands. "Aw, I'm in deep shit Unnie."

"Why? She seems to like you guys. Ella hugged her when she came over! Don't think I didn't see that." Jisoo laughed a little at Jennie's flustered state. "She even checked you out!" she added with a wink. "That and your little stunt on the phone trying to keep me away from here tonight, told me that she wasn't just a 'neighbour'."

"There's nothing going on, in case you're wondering. I just... it's just a little crush. It'll pass."

"A crush? Jen, when was the last time you had a crush? And you want to wait for it to pass? You're not going to do anything about it? Lisa is gay, is she not?" Jisoo fired away the question bombs.

"Yes, she is. Well, at least bi. I don't know exactly what she identifies as. But that's not the problem!" Jennie huffed out. "It's simply not like that with her. Yes, I get all the stupid feelings around her but I highly doubt that she does. And also I have Ella. And so far, nobody was brave enough to take us on, you know... for longer... commitment wise. Lisa and I are just friends."

"She checked you out Jendeukie." Jisoo emphasized once more with wiggling eyebrows.

"Yeah, so?" Jennie just shrugged her shoulders. "Doesn't have to mean anything. I made you check me out in those jeans. And you're not attracted to me either."

"I can still admit that my best friend is hot stuff, even in front of my wife." Jisoo laughed a little. 

"Thanks Babe."

"Anytime Boo." Jisoo blew her an air kiss.

"Come on, I'll make the guest bed up for you so you can put the sleeping beauty here down." Jennie offered and made Jisoo carefully get up without disturbing Rosie. They made their way upstairs together.

"Jen can I say something?"

"Hmmm?"

"You should give her a real chance. I bet you she's gonna take it."

Jennie looked at her like Jisoo was an alien, so the older one continued.

"I see you being caught in your own head. You're scared that she's gonna turn away when you start to show any kind of real interest, right?"

Jennie squirmed. "Unnie stop, she doesn't like me that way anyway."

"I'll be the judge of that!" Jisoo grinned.

⋆*❅。.DECEMBER .。.:*☆ [✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें