✧*̥˚ 20 *̥˚✧

Standing on top of the small mountain, Jennie did feel the wind and the cold rattle her bones a bit. It was still nice and sunny but at this elevation, the air was just colder than down in the valley. Jennie automatically shuffled a bit closer to Lisa and threw and arm around Ella's shoulders on her other side, pulling her daughter in to stand in front of her, so she was hugging  her from the behind. They were standing at the sledge renting station and the guy was explaining to them how to use them and how to brake safely.

Lisa wrapped her arm around Jennie's middle in response and her hand gently latched onto Ella's shoulder, coming round to the front

Lisa wrapped her arm around Jennie's middle in response and her hand gently latched onto Ella's shoulder, coming round to the front. Jennie, as well as Ella noticed. Ella grinned up at her Unnie who gave her a wink in return. Jennie did not look back at Lisa but down at her daughter and leaned a little more into the Thai's warm shoulder. 

Ella would be ok, Jennie decided. Sure, this was new to both of them but it was good new, not bad new. It was so fucking good that Jennie was sure it would take no time at all for both of them, or more like for all three of them to get used to things. To slowly build a completely new little family together. Her, Ella and Lisa. 

Standing cuddled together like this in the cold, already felt so right.

Why couldn't she have met Lisa sooner? Why couldn't it have been Lisa who knocked her up all these years ago? They could have raised Ella together! But that was a rather weird thought and Jennie slightly shook her head about herself because Lisa was a girl. She couldn't knock Jennie up. If Lisa and Jennie had met any sooner, maybe Ella wouldn't have been born at all. And that was too sad to actually entertain those thoughts.

"Baby, have you been listening at all?" Lisa's lips at her ear pulled Jennie back into the here and now. She widened her eyes a little and tried to feign innocence. "What? Of course I was listening!"

"Then tell me how to make these things go slower if you're too fast and threatening to run into a tree!" Lisa challenged with a smirk on her lips. Jennie was so busted. How did Lisa notice that Jennie had been daydreaming!? Jennie sighed theatrically and let her head drop heavy into the taller woman's shoulder behind her. "Ugh.... I don't know... I tell the tree to get the fuck out of my way?"

"Cute." Lisa snickered sarcastically. Then she announced for everyone to hear. "Jennie is not allowed to go alone on those things, she'll make innocent trees suffer!"

"Mom, you can go with me!" Ella turned around in Jennie's embrace. 

"Oh no!" Lisa jumped right in and surprised not only Jennie but also the rest of the little group. "You'll go with me. Your Mom is too dangerous!"

"I am not!" Jennie protested but had to admit to herself that Lisa was right and Ella was far better of with the Thai.

"Yes you are Mandu. You'll be going with Rosie." Lisa decided sternly but with a smirk in her voice still.