✧*̥˚ 6 *̥˚✧

"I'm driving if that's ok?" Lisa said, looking back over her shoulder where Jennie was still pushing her away from her crazy friends.

"Yes, that's perfect. I don't have to drive in this snow." Jennie agreed and let go of Lisa a bit embarrassed. 

They got into the car and Lisa drove off.

*

The ride to the christmas market was only about fifteen minutes and Ella asked Lisa a thousand questions about her cats and when she would be allowed to go see them. Jennie pretty much stayed out of the conversation, subtly watching Lisa out of the corner of her eyes. She couldn't believe that Lisa wasn't married yet. She seemed to be a very caring and nurturing person by nature. She was great with Ella. Did not talk down to her like many adults often did with children. Listened to her and conversed with her like they were old friends.

When they arrived, they got out of the car and marveled at everything for a second. It was a big christmas market it seemed. Everything was lit up beautifully and warmly. There were various alleys through rows and rows of market stands. All the trees within the market had twinkling lights. There were decorated christmas trees. Soft christmas music swayed out of speakers situated on top of some stalls and the smell of cinnamon and sugar rounded up the whole experience. 

"Wow!" Ella wondered with huge eyes. To be fair, Jennie hadn't really taken Ella to any christmas markets in the past because she had known that she coudn't have afforded buying her anything there. Back then it was necessities only. 

She knew that Jisoo and Rosie had taken her to a small one once when she was little so that Jennie could go on a date that night. A date that failed but whatever.

"Told you it's really beautiful." Lisa's soft voice appeared on Jennie's left side. "Shall we?" she offered Jennie her arm like a gentleman. Jennie met her warm eyes and linked their arms together. 

The three of them began walking in. Ella was one step ahead of Jennie and Lisa so they could keep an eye on her. The girl went from stall to stall, looking at everything they had with the biggest eyes.

Jennie felt so warm, walking like this with Lisa. Their shoulder were pressed together and Jennie held onto her a little tighter than she probably should feeling her pulse react to their close proximity. 

"Sorry about those two goofballs at home." Jennie started. "They were supposed to come by tomorrow and not tonight. But Jisoo just does whatever the hell she wants." she laughed softly.

Lisa eyed her from the side. "You guys are very close aren't you? With Ella calling them Aunties and stuff?"

"Yeah." Jennie nodded, looking into the Thai's face. Wearing her heeled ankle boots tonight, she didn't have to look up at Lisa anymore. Their faces were at the same level. She was just a mere eight to ten centimeters shorter than Lisa without heels but that was already enough to have her look up all the time.