✧*̥˚ 10 *̥˚✧

"Yo Lisa, switch places with me! I want some Ella time" the blonde called over when the other three got close to them again. They had done more than just one racing round anyway. Lisa had already broken her promise to come back to Jennie after that.

All three of them came over and Lisa let Ella's hand go to come up behind Jennie, clinging her hands to both her shoulders

All three of them came over and Lisa let Ella's hand go to come up behind Jennie, clinging her hands to both her shoulders. "Hello there again."

"Hello." Jennie tried to sound casual and not smitten as fuck, like she felt everytime Lisa touched her.

"You got her?" Rosie looked up to Lisa, wiggling her eyebrows playfully at which Jennie almost wanted to hit her.

"I got her." Lisa replied, a snicker in her voice. Jennie couldn't look at her, because if she turned her head too much, she'd surely fall on her ass. Rosie let her go then and latched onto Ella and Jisoo.

"Can we go really fast in a train?" Ella was super excited, waving briefly at Jennie before taking off with her aunts.

Lisa turned Jennie around in a spin, hands firmly on her the smaller woman's shoulders. Jennie squealed a little scared, hands searching for something to hold onto, finding Lisa's forearms when she came face to face with the beautiful Thai again.

"D'you have fun with them?" Jennie asked when she found Lisa's eyes.

"Definitely. Jisoo is a real character."

"Yes she is..." The Korean nodded amused, simultaneously hoping that Jisoo hadn't said anything dumb or suggestive to Lisa. But she couldn't have, right? Because Ella had been with them most of the time. Jisoo had enough common sense not to say anything in front of Ella.

"How are you doing on the ice? You wanna go again?" Lisa tried to get her moving again, turning them around so she was once again going backwards with Jennie going forward.

"Only if you don't let me fall." Jennie exclaimed nervously with a little gasp at the unexpected turn they just did.

"Just trust me Jen." Lisa's eyes locked on Jennie's and Jennie felt something warm going through her. Her eyes briefly broke the contact and she looked down to Lisa's plumb lips. What would she give to find out what they taste like. If Jennie was still as bold and unapologetic as she had been as a teenager, it wouldn't take much to just lean forward and take what she wanted. Pretend to stumble and fall or just fall for real and get caught in Lisa's arms and going straight for the prize. It would be too easy. And a younger Jennie might have just done it. But now, she was all too aware of what she could possibly loose if she made the wrong move.

She looked back up to Lisa's brown doe eyes. Crap. The Thai had definitely seen her little indiscretion. She smiled and her eyes were even warmer than usual but she did not say anything. Jennie felt herself blushing but out here in the cold it was hard to tell the difference between being flustered or suffering frost bite.