✧*̥˚ 21 *̥˚✧

"Is that Bambam?" Jennie asked Jisoo who had been down here longer than Jennie had.

"Yeah, come meet him, he's an absolute sweetheart." Jisoo told her reassuringly.

"Ella seems ok

"Ella seems ok." Rosie nudged Jennie and the latter nodded, feeling nervous all of a sudden. Because now that she didn't have to worry about Ella so much anymore, she became very aware that she was about to meet Lisa's best friend. The first and probably most important person she would meet from Lisa's life.

She approached them shakily with Jisoo and Rosie by her side. Lisa turned around to face them and freed the vision to Bambam. He was tall. Jennie could instantly tell even though he was squatting in front of her daughter with a goofy smile on his face. He had long legs and arms just like Lisa but Jennie was sure that he was a lot taller than her favourite Thai. He had his hair dyed a blonde / silverish colour with a stylish haircut and a silver earring was dangling from his right ear while his left only had a small stud. When he smiled, he looked liked a happy little boy but at the same time he was a very attractive grown man.

Jennie remembered that Lisa told her that he was also Thai like her. There were some good genes in Thailand, Jennie thought as she approached. Lisa reached her hand out towards Jennie and she grabbed it gratefully and let herself be pulled in.

"Bam, this is Jennie, Ella's Mom." Lisa introduced her and pulled Jennie in more to place a soft kiss to her temple, making Jennie blush and Bambam smile even brighter.

"And this is Rosie who is Jisoo's wife. Ella's aunties." Lisa introduced Rosie too who joined them with her wife.

"Even though she calls us aunties, we're not that old! Believe me!" Jisoo cut in jokingly.

"Bam is actually the maknae here." Lisa nudged his elbow slightly. "He's younger than me."

"Thanks for outing me Lis." The tall man laughed before his eyes found Jennie and Rosie.

"So nice to meet you guys. I'm Bambam and if you want juicy stories about this one, I'm your guy." He snickered and caught a hard hit to his shoulder from Lisa.

"I'm just kidding! Just kidding!" He held his hands up in the air defending himself against his friend. "But seriously though... I'll tell you." He winked at Jennie. "Especially you. God, you're pretty. Lisa you didn't tell just how pretty she is!" He complained while skillfully evading another hit from Lisa.

"Walk with me Jennie." He danced around Lisa and gently grabbed Jennie's elbow from behind, pulling her away from Lisa with a mischievious grin. Jennie threw a look back to Lisa and Ella but Lisa just smiled and threw an arm around Ella, making them trail behind them up to the cablecars. Jisoo and Rosie followed also.

"It's nice to meet you too, by the way." Jennie nodded at him as Bambam offered her his arm very gentleman-like. She linked their arms, already feeling a lot more comfortable with him than Jennie thought she would feel. But, then again, he was Lisa's best friend! Why was she even surprised that she instantly felt at ease with him. Just like she had done with Lisa when they had first met.