✧*̥˚ 15 *̥˚✧

A couple of hours later into the day Lisa and Ella were ready to go. The Thai had gone home to feed her cats and change her outfit into something she could actually wear in public. Lisa wasn't vain or anything like Jennie definitely was. But she did not go into the city in her sweatpants either. Although Jennie thought Lisa looked hella cute in her casual home outfits.

So when Jennie opened the door for her for the second time that day, she literally had to do a double take

So when Jennie opened the door for her for the second time that day, she literally had to do a double take. Lisa stood in front of her in light blue boyfriend jeans, a black cropped top with long arms but Jennie could still catch a glimpse of her toned stomach. She held her puffy winter jacket in her arms and she wore the grey beanie that Jennie had also had the pleasure of wearing not too long ago. 

"I'm back." Lisa chuckled slightly and Jennie smirked back.

"Welcome back."

Jennie's eyes roamed Lisa's appearance from top to bottom and back up. She didn't even care anymore at how obvious she was checking Lisa out. The latter's eyes sparkled amused and flattered and she reached for Jennie's hand. 

Jennie wanted to step in close to get a kiss but Ella rounded the corner right at that moment and Jennie stopped herself reluctantly. 

"Ready to go Unnie? It's gonna be so much fun." Ella squealed with excited eyes up at Lisa as she was putting on her warm winter shoes, ignoring the fact that both women were holding hands.

"Ready. I actually haven't been shopping in ages. We're gonna find some fun christmas presents!" Lisa assured the thirteen-year-old and pulled on Jennie's hand absentmindedly, making her stumble closer towards her and kissed her cheek. 

"Lisa..." Jennie mumbled embarrassed and blushed for what was probably the hundreth time today. Lisa just smiled at her. "We'll see you later." She told her softly and it made Jennie's heart skip a beat. 

"Come on Unnie, let's go!" Ella walked past them and pulled on Lisa's other arm to get her outside the door.

"Don't worry, I'm not letting her escalate with the shopping." Lisa looked back at Jennie and squeezed her hand not letting Ella move her one inch away from Jennie.

"You better not." Jennie raised a playful eyebrow at the taller woman and their fingers slowly left each other.

"Unnie!" Ella called her impatiently with a very Kim-like eyeroll.

"Bye." Lisa whispered almost apologetically at Jennie for leaving her. The korean woman really wanted a proper kiss but she didn't dare do it in front of Ella. Lisa must have realized that because she sent her an in audible air kiss that Ella couldn't see.

"Bye." Jennie almost giggled at the other woman's cuteness.

*

"You got any idea what you want to get your Mom?" Lisa asked as she and Ella strolled along the streets of Hongdae, the hippest quarter in Seoul.