✧*̥˚ 13 *̥˚✧

"... and then we kissed." Jennie whispered into the phone.

It was early Saturday morning and Jennie was sitting in her kitchen, the door closed and a cup of coffee in her hand, talking to Rosie. After the night she had with Lisa, Jennie really needed a friend to talk to. 

She and Lisa had kissed a little bit more before Lisa got up reluctantly, saying that she should really go now before her selfcontrol was being challenged even more. They had said goodbye at Jennie's door with one last kiss, promising to see each other again soon. 

However there was no specification as to when they were going to see each other again. And there was also no talk about what exactly they were now. 

Jennie had told Rosie everything. Well, everything except that she had a tiny orgasm from just being kissed. That was really too TMI!

Rosie had listened to her retelling the story and hooted slightly when Jennie told her how good the kisses were. 

"...but now I have no idea what we're doing! Like, are we dating? Are we not? What the hell am I supposed to tell Ella if she asks. She hasn't said a word to me about Lisa. Even though I've been practically lying in her arms every night since Monday!"

"Hmm...." Rosie seemed to think about it. "Maybe Ella needs you to come to her about this. Not the other way around... This is the first time in her life that she has seen you with someone like that. You never brought any of your dates home before."

"Yes, that's because they were mostly shitty and didn't even deserve to meet Ella."

"I know."

"But like... romantic affection isn't new to her. I mean, she sees you two cuddle and kiss all the time." Jennie referred to Rosie and Jisoo not being very stingy with their openly displayed affections.

"Yes, she does. But she's never seen you be close to someone like that. Maybe she feels weird about asking you."

"Do I really have to be the grown-up here and initiate a talk?" Jennie whined a little, nervousness coating her voice.

"I fear you might have to."

"Crap..." Jennie swore lightly, sighing deeply. "Problem is, I have no idea what to tell her. As I said, I don't know if we are dating now or what the fuck we're actually doing..."

"Well.... I think it's best if you're just honest with her." Rosie advised wisely and carefully. "Tell her that you feel something for Lisa and that she seems to feel the same for you and that you two are going to get closer now and see what it turns out to be...."

"Sounds so easy when it comes out of your mouth..." Jennie huffed. She brought her coffee mug to one of her cheeks, warming it a little. "But do you really think it's ok to tell Ella that I'm starting something with Lisa but we don't exactly know what it's going to be...? Won't that... confuse her or something? She's only thirteen. I don't know how much she understands about relationships yet..."

"Oh Jen, don't worry so much. Ella is smart. She has already picked up on what's happening, I'm sure. And she likes Lisa a lot. But I think you should really talk to her. It doesn't matter that you can't tell her precicely what you and Lisa are doing. I think it's actually healthy for her to learn that relationships take time to build and if you feel something great, it's worth pursuing."

"What if she gets her hopes up about me and Lisa becoming... I don't know.. something real and then it doesn't work out? As much as I don't want to have my own heart broken, I don't want to break Ella's!" The korean woman shared her biggest fear