✧*̥˚ 19 *̥˚✧

It was Tuesday afternoon and Jennie and Lisa hadn't seen each other since waking up together on Monday morning. Sitting in front of her laptop at the dining table, Jennie could not for the life of her concentrate on what she was reading for her business course. The twenty-nine year-old had forgotten how straining studying could be.

When she had read the same fucking sentence for the third time without its' essence reaching her brain, Jennie gave up. It was almost time for Ella to come home from school anyway and they were going to make instant ramen. Ella loved those. The spicy ones to be exact. The ones that made Jennie's eyes water and her mouth burn. Ella was able to handle spicy food quite well, in contrast to Jennie, who rather opted for the kimchi ones with less spice.

 Ella was able to handle spicy food quite well, in contrast to Jennie, who rather opted for the kimchi ones with less spice

Jennie toyed with the thought of calling Lisa to see if she had eaten lunch already. She missed her. She wanted to see her all the time. It's been like this before but now that they were dating, Jennie wanted Lisa to be with her all the fucking time. She wanted those casual kisses from Lisa's lips, her hand on her back, her voice in her ear, she even wanted Lisa's long hair in her face. It smelled so heavenly.

Jennie snapped herself out of her dreamy state and began putting away her laptop and her notes on this week's course. Deep in the back of her heart, she was still scared that something could come up and destroy her happiness. But Jennie did her best to not doubt Lisa anymore. The Thai woman had done so much to make sure Jennie knew how serious she was about her and Ella. She really was trying hard for them. 

The doorbell rang and Jennie rolled her eyes, thinking Ella must have forgotten her keys again. She headed for the door, ready to scold her daughter for being so thoughtless in the morning but when she pulled it open, her eyes widened in surprise.

It wasn't Ella. In front of her door stood her best friend and the woman Jennie couldn't stop thinking about. Jisoo and Lisa. 

"Hi Jendeukie!"

"Hi...?" The korean woman looked from one to the other, suspiciously. "What in the world are you two doing together?"

Lisa stepped up to her and reached for her hand, leaning in. A bit perplex by the surprise still, Jennie gave her the cheek to kiss instead of her lips. She was very aware of Jisoo's smirk.

"We're here to pick you up." Lisa told her grinning softly. 

"What? Why?" Jennie had no idea what was going on here.

"Get dressed really warm. There's gonna be a lot of snow." Jisoo instructed and shoved at Jennie's shoulders to make her retreat into the house. "We'll wait."

"What? No. I can't go anywhere. Ella's coming home from school any minute now and she hasn't eaten yet." The brunette protested a bit harshly because she couldn't believe that Jisoo would forget about Ella like this. 

But her best friend just shook her head and gave Jennie another smirk. Lisa wasn't better. She was also smiling silently at Jennie.

"We got that covered." The Thai woman told her and winked.