✧*̥˚ 25 *̥˚✧

ONE YEAR LATER

It was christmas eve and Jennie found Lisa messing with an ornament on the tree. "What are you doing Love?" 

Lisa almost jumped when she heard Jennie's voice behind her. "Nothing. This one ornament almost fell so I put it on a more secure place. It'd be a shame if Ella's favourite cactus ornament broke."

"Yeah." Jennie snorted sarcastically. "That would be a shame."

Jennie hadn't gotten her classic, tastefully decorated christmas tree this year either. Ella had pestered her endlessly about the colourful ornaments they bought last year. And this year, Ella was backed up by non other than Lisa too. She loved the hideous christmas tree just as much as Ella did and Jennie had caved. She didn't have the heart to upset the two loves of her life. 

Lisa and her had been going strong for a whole year now

Lisa and her had been going strong for a whole year now. Lisa had really become Jennie's rock. Whenever the korean woman needed support, if it was emotional or physical support, Lisa was there. Lisa picked up Ella from school and helped her with homework. Even Ella's teachers knew that Lisa was Jennie's partner by now.

Lisa went grocery shopping when Jennie got home late from the office and couldn't do it herself. And she was there for Jennie and Ella every step of the way through reaquainting themselves with Jennie's estranged father. 

Lisa lived with Jennie and Ella more than half of the time. They rarely ever spent a night apart. Even Lisa's cats had figured out that their househould had gotten bigger. They would meow in front of Jennie's terrace doors and Ella would let them in immediately. Jennie even put up a bowl of food and water for them in one corner of the kitchen. They came and went like they pleased and Lily had gotten quite fond of sleeping by Ella's feet on top of her bed. 

By now, Jennie had met all of Lisa's other Thai friends and even her parents when they came visiting Seoul in the summer. Things were good. Things were so fucking good and Jennie couldn't be happier. Sometimes she started thinking about what it would be like if Lisa came to live with them permanently but she hadn't shared any of those thoughts with Lisa yet. 

Ella and Lisa had become super tight as well. The now fourteen-year old did not roll her eyes anymore when Jennie and Lisa kissed or shared a more than fleeting romantic contact with each other in front of her. She had simply gotten used to it like she was used to Jisoo and Rosie. The first time Lisa had picked her up from school, she had proudly told everybody that the pretty blonde was her Mom's girlfriend. 

She still called Lisa 'Unnie' but Lisa had become somewhat more than that to the girl. She was something between a big sister and a parent. A confidant Ella knew she could turn to if she needed help, support, affection or anything she could possibly need. Ella trusted Lisa deeply and Jennie was so grateful for that. 

Lisa had become a real partner to Jennie. Sharing the load if life got too much. Providing love and affection. 

Jennie was so incredibly in love with Lisa and she told her so every night before they went to bed and every morning when she woke up next to her.