✧*̥˚ 17 *̥˚✧

It was Sunday night and Jennie had invited Lisa over for a proper christmas movie night. She had wanted her to come to dinner beforehand too but Lisa had plans with one of her best friends Bambam. She told Jennie that he was also Thai and that he was one of the first people she bonded with at University. They'd been thicker than glue ever since. 

Jennie was low-key happy that Lisa's best friend was a guy and not a girl

Jennie was low-key happy that Lisa's best friend was a guy and not a girl. Because when Lisa apologetically told her that she already had plans for dinner, Jennie's mind automatically snapped back to the stupid blonde woman that she had watched kiss her Lisa. And the feelings that came with it, weren't pleasant at all. 

To be fair, the Thai hadn't been her Lisa back then, but even then Jennie had been able to recognize the feeling as a slight pang of jealousy. 

So the young mother was more than happy when Lisa stood in front of her door with a smitten smile on her face at half past eight in the evening. Hello and Goodbye kisses were a thing now, with or without Ella around and Jennie happily led Lisa into the living room where everything was already set up. Snacks and drinks and movies to watch. Ella in her comfy pyjama, slouching around on the carpet in front of the TV. 

They were into their second when Jennie felt the tiredness hit her hard. She was nestled against Lisa pretty nicely though, lying in between her legs, resting against her chest as the Thai had her arms around her snugly. Ella was lying on her back on the fluffy carpet like a starfish, looking up at the TV with big eyes.

When Jennie leaned her head heavier into Lisa, she heard a content sigh escape her human pillow's lips and it made her tingle. She felt Lisa's head come to rest against hers gently. Jennie thought that this right here, cuddling on the couch, watching movies with Lisa was more intimate than any sexual experience she ever had.

Paying less and less attention to the movie, Jennie almost fell asleep that's how comfortable she felt. Almost. Ella yawned loudly and Lisa shifted behind her. The credits of the movie started rolling. 

"I'm going to bed..." The thirteen-year-old made her Mom snap back into the world of the awake. Jennie looked at the watch on her arm. It was midnight already. Fuck. Ella had school tomorrow. She was going to be so tired. Just like Jennie.

"Night honey." Ella came close to kiss Jennie on the cheek. 

"Night El." She heard Lisa's groggy voice right next to her ear and witnessed how Lisa reached for Ella's hand briefly and squeezed it.

"Night Unnie." And the girl disappeared.

"Brush your teeth... and stuff..." Jennie called after her weakly, trying to be a responsible Mom again after letting her daughter stay up till midnight on a school night.

"Yeaaaahhh." She heard Ella call back like she heard that command a thousand times before and was annoyed by it. Lisa giggled and Jennie let her head slump back against the Thai's neck in response. A hand came up to brush the hair away from her forehead, trailing soft fingers against her skin there. It felt so fucking good. Everything Lisa did felt fucking good to Jennie and she wasn't ready to say Goodbye to her tonight.