✧*̥˚ 12 *̥˚✧

Lisa did not just come over for dinner the next day where Jennie proudly presented her much sought-after chicken-marshmallow casserole, but every day that week. It was either Jennie cooking something yummy or Lisa bringing over take-out. And each night ended with them cuddling on the couch while watching Netflix with Ella.

 And each night ended with them cuddling on the couch while watching Netflix with Ella

[Pic credit to the awesome artist]

Weirdly enough Ella hasn't said one word to Jennie about her and Lisa obviously getting closer. One night she even got on the couch with them, cuddling up to Jennie who was tucked safely into Lisa's side, fingers intertwined gently. Jennie actually had tears in her eyes the whole episode that they stayed closely together on the couch like an actual family.

It became a comfortable routine. Lisa was reaching for Jennie's hand every chance she got. Softly stroking it or intertwining their fingers intimately. Both of them were constantly in each other's close orbit, never straying too far away. Wether they were sitting on the dinner table or cleaning up the kitchen together after Jennie had cooked.

Lisa had stolen a few sneaky cheek kisses here and there and it always made Jennie's heart stutter for a good minute afterwards. Also the sweet goodnight texts kept coming every night after they had parted ways.

Until something changed on friday night. Jennie found herself waking up on Lisa's chest, lying on Jennie's couch together. She lazily blinked her eyes. The living room was dark, the TV was off and Ella was nowhere to be seen.

They must have fallen asleep watching TV and Ella had obviously not deemed it necessary to wake them up. Jennie lay halfway on top of Lisa. They had indeed gotten more and more daring with their touches. Jennie was living her best life, snuggling into Lisa's embrace every night after dinner. Nothing more had happened between them so far and they haven't really talked either, just enjoying what was happening to them without questioning it too much and taking it slow.

When Jennie shuffled off of Lisa a little, the Thai woman beneath her woke up too. "Jen?" She croaked a little in her sleepy voice that was incredibly sexy by the way, rubbing her eyes.

"We fell asleep..." Jennie told her and yawned.

"Oh... " Lisa looked around the dark room a little. "I should probably go home..."

Suddenly Jennie had no desire whatsoever to get into her cold bed all alone. "Or... you could stay a little longer...?" Jennie whispered, lying her head back down to Lisa's chest. She was too comfortable and warm to let the other woman go now. They could stay on the couch, couldn't they? It was the weekend after all. Neither of them had to get up early tomorrow.

Lisa sighed comfortably and brought a hand to sift through Jennie's hair. They were alone. That almost never happened. Ella was always around somewhere usually.

But not now.

Now they were alone. On the couch. In the dark.

Jennie felt Lisa's heart hammering underneath her and she pushed herself up just a little to look at her. "Your heart is going really fast..."