✧*̥˚ 24 *̥˚✧

When Jennie, Ella and Lisa got home from the restaurant later that night, the Kim girls found their early christmas house guests on the couch, watching one of Rosie's favourite competitive cooking shows on Netflix. Lisa had excused herself briefly in order to check on the cats. Jennie had placed her key into Lisa's hand sneakily so she could come back in hassle free as soon as she was done.  

Also when they left the restaurant Jennie had whispered into Lisa's ear and asked her to stay with her tonight. So she knew that Lisa was also packing a few things she would need tonight and tomorrow morning.

 So she knew that Lisa was also packing a few things she would need tonight and tomorrow morning

"Look who's back!" Jisoo raised an arm into the air and waved at them messily.

Rosie just snickered. "Don't mind her, she's had a bit of wine." She winked. "Did Lisa feed you well?"

Ella came jumping over to her aunties and squeezed in next to Rosie on the couch. "I can't pronounce what I ate but it was delicious and it was spicy and Lisa Unnie said I was almost as good as her handling the spice." The girl sounded so proud of herself.

"Aww, spicy food is the best!" Rosie looked a bit jealous even though Jisoo and her had eaten dinner recently as well. "In moderation of course."

"Or not at all." Jennie joked, plopping down on her favourite armchair and pulled her knees up instantly slouching on it and facing the three ladies on the couch.

"Jendeukie, I think you might have to get used to some spice since you're dating a hot Thai girl now. Have you had a taste yet?" Jisoo smirked at her best friend.

Jennie shook her head and directed her attention to Rosie. "How much wine exactly did she have?" She completely ignored Jisoo's crystal clear sexual insinuation and so did Rosie. Jisoo's mouth was a bit dangerous when she had a bit too much to drink but in that moment it was Ella who saved Jennie.

"Mom had curry crab. It's not spicy and I tried it. It was really good too."

Jennie and Rosie's eyes met and Rosie filtered her fingers through Ellas dark hair lovingly, silently praising her innocence. Jennie was one hundred percent sure that Ella had not understood what Jisoo had said about having a taste. And it seemed to have registered in Jisoo's tipsy mind as well that her comment was wildly misplaced. 

WIth a look over at Ella and then at Jennie, she mouthed 'Sorry'. Jennie just sent her an air kiss as an apology accepted sign. 

"Where is Lisa anyway. Did she already go home?" Rosie asked as she absentmindedly stroked Ella's hair while the thirteen-year old snuggled into her side just like Jisoo had. Both their heads almost met in the middle of the Australian's chest and Jisoo started whispering to Ella about the show they were watching.

"See him El" she pointed at the TV. "he fucked up in the first round so now he's all jumpy and nervous. I'll tell you he's gonna fuck up the dessert too..."