Meeting the... WHO? (2)

I look up towards the light.
What is that?

I'm forced to close my eyes tight as the light approaches quickly and when it finally incases me I wait for a while until I realised, nothings happening...

Well that was anti climatic.

I open my eyes to a squint, adjusting to the sudden brightness before completely opening my eyes, only to see...

Nothing. There's nothing here.

Wow...

I was expecting something but I guess not. The only thing that changed is something or someone turned the lights on I guess.

I should of guessed this would happen, what was I expecting, a god to show up and apologise for my death. Pft. I need to stop reading those novels, wait I guess I have.

I'm dead so I can't read novels anymore.

All of a sudden I hear a loud band and a cluster of clumsy footsteps from behind me only to see a rather amusing, if I do say so myself, sight.

These incredibly beautiful people are all rushing into the bright space I currently occupied through what looks like a door.

"Why wasn't that door there earlier? And who are these people!?"

Where the lines I muttered before the youngest seeming of the group ran up to me and bear hugged me...

Why? I DON'T KNOW!

"Ah! I'm soooo sorry! I completely slept through my alarm, how long have you been waiting? I promise I'll make it up to you!" Squeaked the boy who hugged me.

He looked around 18 and he had an embarrassed look on his adorable face, it caused my motherly instinct as a woman to kick in.

"It's fine, it was probably not long. It didn't feel like more than an hour or two..." I replied trying to sofen my voice as I felt bad for thinking I was purposefully ignored.

"That's horrible, that means it's been months!" The boy cried before hiding his face in his palms.

The boy looked so cute!

He had dark grey hair and blue eyes that seemed deep enough to capture my soul forever if I looked into them too long.

After the boy had made his comment two of the women who came in with him started scolding him
"Chance, we told you she was here when she arrived and you said you had it covered!" Lectured the first woman.
"And I reminded you aswell that her time was precious here!" The other lady added with a lazy grumble.
"Sis! You know it wasn't on purpose!" The boy pleaded to the woman with black hair before turning to a different woman with white hair who also started to approach.
"Sister Winny you believe me right? Tell sister Minny I didn't mean too..." Chance whimpered to the white haired woman.

So Minny, the black haired woman and Winny the white haired woman are this boy, Chance's sisters?

The other woman who had spoke before started again interrupting the family drama.
"Our guessed is still here, fight later, this is your job so do it! I need to take a nap soon..." reprmanded the lazy brunette.
"Yeah, Tuto is right and I need something new to do I'm bored~!" Whinned a boy with pinkish red hair and a childish pout.
"Joy! People's lives aren't toys to play with!" Scolded an intimidating man with siver grey hair and sharp eyes.
"Bob, you boring old man!" Huffed Joy.
"What was that!?"Bob pressured Joy.

Wait, Bob! Seriously that man's name is BOB! HAHAHA

I burst out laughing which made everyone's attention go to me which I admit was awkward.