Hans blessing (Extra)

"So~..." called a mischievous voice
"So what, Litisea?" Replied a bored looking Hans.
"So, what was that show you put on about?" Quizzed Litisea about Hans' pretend blessing.
"Heat of the moment..." mumbled Hans looking a bit flushed due to embarrassment.
"Heat of the moment, huh?" Ceecee called from behind Hans.

The three were in a lounge area with a few beanbag chairs, a bookcase, some blankets, decorative pillows and a flatscreen that was current switched off. The room had a plain colour scheme of yellow, white and blue with a few greys here and there.

Litisea was sat in the designated 'gossip corner' and had dragged Hans to sit with her while Ceecee was stood leaning against the wall behind hans and reading a report without interest.

"I didn't know that kissing someone unconscious to bestow your blessing then lying about it to kiss them again could be considered 'Heat of the moment'" Ceecee commented off handedly while still focusing on the report in her hand.
"Hey! Don't gang up on me!" Hans pouted when Ceecee outed him.
"Truths the truth, and you weren't telling it!" Litisea started with her trademark look.
"It's my business not yours!" Hans retorted.

During this period of time Chance had finished giving Charlie there gifts before sending them off to be reincarnated. He just so happened to walk in on this scene and was shocked to find out what Hans did and he turned into a strawberry before quickly retreating out of the room. The only one who noticed him was Ceecee who went after him to make sure he didn't spill out the secret.

"This cat stays in the bag till further notice! Got it!?" Ceecee warned Chance sternly before walking back to the lounge.

Safe to say Chance was dumbfounded about the news but kept his silence.

While back in the lounge, Hans and Litisea were bickering over Litisea's newest gossip, Ceecee was silencing witnesses. After a while everyone but 2 gods had forgotten, Hans and Chance. Chance still hadn't gotten the clear to tell anyone so Charlie was still in the dark but Hans was still embarrassed over the incident so had locked himself in his room where he let out his embarrassment in a healthy way. Screaming it out into your pillows while flailing like a fish out of water.

When Chance spoke to Charlie when he was 5 this was the current situation. Charlie has yet to learn what happened at this time, much to Hans' luck as if he found out Hans would almost definitely be holed up in his room for a few years again, but to them it feels closer to a few months.

---------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this extra!

Might do a few more of these in the future.

These extras have no impact on the main plot, so you can skip them, and they will probably be shorter.